St. Paul man allegedly fired five times into Minneapolis school bus after minor accident

TBO

https://www.twincities.com/2019/02/08/st-paul-man-kenneth-lilly-shot-at-minneapolis-school-bus-shot-teen-lavauntai-broadbent-2015/

This is getting too close to home.

He was able to post half a million for bond. Got out in three days. I'm guessing Attorney Plunkett was on his speed dial  from the earlier incident.

Total speculation....

I wonder what this guy had for carry insurance.

I don't even know what to say, that someone would shoot up a school bus because of a traffic accident.  It was an ACCIDENT.  Yeah, it sucks to be in one, but the bus driver didn't do it on purpose.  God, people have gotten so short-tempered and mean, they have become dumber than dirt, and need to be 6 feet under it for the safety of the rest of us, who don't get mad about an ACCIDENT.

• Like 2

The thing is a vehicle can be a deadly weapon and one could articulate in many circumstances why you would shoot into a vehicle. But it also has to be a reasonable fear.  I don't think a school bus under most circumstances when driven by the actual approved school personnel is ever going to qualify for the lead treatment. 

• Like 1