Mass shooting at bar; attack on the right by the left?

PNWguy

3 hours ago, PNWguy said:

Media commentary is now focusing on the gunman being former military and having PTSD.  Expect demands very soon for all former military veterans with combat experience to have their 2nd amendment rights stripped away.

You seem to expect a lot. Seek help. 

6 hours ago, Presguy said:

One of the deceased recently named is Justin Meek. Justin was the son of a friend of mine, a recent criminal justice graduate of California Lutheran, and a devoted volunteer to the schools veteran's resource office.

A good friend of mine went to Cal Lutheran and I spent time on the campus. What a tragedy that someone like that should die someone with so much going for him and with his whole life ahead of him.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Presguy said:

One of the deceased recently named is Justin Meek. Justin was the son of a friend of mine, a recent criminal justice graduate of California Lutheran, and a devoted volunteer to the schools veteran's resource office.

My Prayers and condolences to his Family.

God Bless.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The actions and death of Sergeant Helus and other peace officers always remind me of the words of Admiral Tarrant (Frederick March) at the end of The Bridges At Toko Ri after he learns of the deaths of Brubaker, Gamidge and Forney.

Where do we get such men? They leave this ship and they do their job. Then they must find this speck lost somewhere on the sea. When the find it they have to land on its pitching deck. Where do we get such men?

I am eternally grateful that we do indeed have such men as Sergeant Helus.

They humble me.

Condolences to his family and the families of the other victims.

:fallenofficer:

Edited by tous
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 11:09 PM, TBO said:

Educate yourself on the laws of your state regarding the use of deadly force by sworn peace officers, and civilians.

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

Knowing what the law says and what happens in real life are two separate things, at least in my state.