Is wine Halal?

Silentpoet

10 minutes ago, MDLOTT said:

It would have been difficult to keep from hurting him after he stuck his dick in my face in front of my daughter.

I might pushed it away forcefully with my fist, or maybe a fork. Whichever was convenient. I would have no intent to hurt him in anyway. However, actions have consequences.

As I understand it, and I confess that I am not conversant with the minute details of the Muslim religion, drinking alcoholic beverages is forbidden or haram.

Regardless of whether that galoot was following or breaking the tenets of his religion, he's simply an *******.

He should have been shown the door at FL 400.  He could repent and ask for absolution on the way down.

• Like 1

A grandfather-of-25 allegedly slapped a senior TV executive mid-flight from America to London after walking through the packed plane with his penis exposed.  Hatam Hamad, 56, drank five glasses of wine before reportedly exposing himself to Joel Vilmenay, who was with his wife and two young children.

Father-of-nine Hamad, who runs a family petrol station in New Orleans, was handed a six-week jail sentence at Uxbridge Magistrates Court on Friday, suspended for one year, after he admitted assault by beating.

I don't know what wine they served on the plane but it had one halal of an effect!