• Replies 112.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

And here I thought that video games, violent ones or the ones with dysmorphic enhanced female characters resulted in.........comic con basement hermits and the increase in Cheetos and Code Red sales.

little did I know that rather than spending their entire income on in-app purchases. They were going outside and buying guns in order to actually burn the calories to act out their character, rather than keep doing what he has been doing all along.

who knew they had that much ambition

• Like 1

Epstein committed suicide. Not long after a story about a child rapist inmate being beaten and drowned in a toilet a few days ago. I expect his estate is going to be sued  by victims for years.

(I know, I know, Hillary/Bill)

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-dead-by-suicide-found-in-manhattan-jail-cell

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

Desensitization to violence, gun or not, through video games or movies doesn’t result in more violence. The result is apathy.
And the left cannot allow apathy toward any issue they care about (this week)

apathy......, angst due to a repressive cultural environment that celebrates femininity and represses natural male behaviors while instilling a sense of guilt for offenses they never committed simply by association with their genetic sexual architecture; an unearned sense of entitlement; the irrational believe that, as they approach adulthood, they are being victimized by the expectations of traditional society that impose upon them the necessity to work and provide for their own needs and wants (“Hey! I Didn’t Ask to be Born!!!”); and finally, the concept instilled in them by Progressive Educators that ‘They have an ethical mandate to go out and change the world! (even though Classical History was intentionally excluded from their educations and they have no idea of what it is that they are obligated to change).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Epstein committed suicide. Not long after a story about a child rapist inmate being beaten and drowned in a toilet a few days ago. I expect his estate is going to be sued  by victims for years.
(I know, I know, Hillary/Bill)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-dead-by-suicide-found-in-manhattan-jail-cell

50c11fa7774be569994ae761b9ce8f63.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.2c5520ed3e1c53f12b5cb6835dda844a.png

Biden.  The Democrats duplicitous response to honesty and ethics by running a candidate to oppose both!

It's almost beyond comprehension that Blacks can be so gullible as to follow those who keep them in chains.  (as Lyndon Johnson so aptly put it)

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, C_Hallbert said:

apathy......, angst due to a repressive cultural environment that celebrates femininity and represses natural male behaviors while instilling a sense of guilt for offenses they never committed simply by association with their genetic sexual architecture; an unearned sense of entitlement; the irrational believe that, as they approach adulthood, they are being victimized by the expectations of traditional society that impose upon them the necessity to work and provide for their own needs and wants (“Hey! I Didn’t Ask to be Born!!!”); and finally, the concept instilled in them by Progressive Educators that ‘They have an ethical mandate to go out and change the world! (even though Classical History was intentionally excluded from their educations and they have no idea of what it is that they are obligated to change).

Those aren’t gamers

those are the unknowingly subjugated minorities that the left uses to gain control 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, railfancwb said:

50c11fa7774be569994ae761b9ce8f63.jpg

I know, it’s funny

but a determined person will find a way. Let me tell you a story;

a foster boy (not ours, but same agency) tried to commit suicide. Social workers, caseworkers and shrinks wanted him on suicide watch and in intensive therapy. They removed his bedroom door, installed nightlights on both sides of his room, someone sitting in a chair when he was asleep or in his room. He tried again and they realized when his bowels let go. The first responders saved him.

after a few months, they thought he was over the worst of it and returned his sheets to his bed and let him use the bathroom alone, etc.

one day the therapist asked to put him on close watch again as he had changed into a “calm acceptance” and he may have made a decision.

he complained of constipation, they gave him a laxative, when he went to bed. Slowly working his fitted sheet up to his head, tied it around his neck and slowly slid down the bed horizontally until he passed out. He was dead in the morning.

a determined individual will find a way. Epstein had tried once already

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

I know, it’s funny

but a determined person will find a way. Let me tell you a story;

a foster boy (not ours, but same agency) tried to commit suicide. Social workers, caseworkers and shrinks wanted him on suicide watch and in intensive therapy. They removed his bedroom door, installed nightlights on both sides of his room, someone sitting in a chair when he was asleep or in his room. He tried again and they realized when his bowels let go. The first responders saved him.

after a few months, they thought he was over the worst of it and returned his sheets to his bed and let him use the bathroom alone, etc.

one day the therapist asked to put him on close watch again as he had changed into a “calm acceptance” and he may have made a decision.

he complained of constipation, they gave him a laxative, when he went to bed. Slowly working his fitted sheet up to his head, tied it around his neck and slowly slid down the bed horizontally until he passed out. He was dead in the morning.

a determined individual will find a way. Epstein had tried once already

You can accomplish great things when your friends help.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dric902 said:

a determined individual will find a way.

I know exactly what you are saying. I have published the following before, 40 years after-the-fact.

After many years of separation, I re-initiated a friendship with a childhood friend. As a young adult he had changed. Still a fun guy but with deep issues. One day he asked me for advice. He knew that I knew.  He was not aloof. He constantly talked about committing suicide. So he asked me on how to do it.

Some time later he gifted me a couple of his favorite 8-track tapes. I knew then he had made the decision.

After returning from being out, about a  month later, I found out that he did it. Exactly as I had told him. Death through firearm.

It's one of the things that I have done that I'm not exactly proud of. But I knew that there was a high probability that if I had not told him, he would still try it but turn into a vegetable. And I didn't want that for my friend.

No. Chances are I'm not going to Heaven.

Edited by Ricordo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Less than a week before calling for more gun control laws, President Trump invited boos at a massive Ohio campaign rally, warning 17,000 supporters that if Democrats reclaim power, “there is no Second Amendment.”

Within 72 hours of the rally, gunmen randomly murdered nearly three dozen people in nearby Dayton and in El Paso, Texas. And despite the campaign line, Trump called for new restrictions, outraging gun rights hardliners.

Trump told reporters that he would “certainly” bring up a semiautomatic gun ban, and pushed lawmakers to expand mandatory background checks and to allow temporary gun confiscation.

“I’ll be convincing some people to do things that they don’t want to do, and that means people in Congress,” Trump said, calling for “great legislation after all of these years.”

Michael Hammond, legislative counsel of Gun Owners of America, which claims 2 million members and supporters, said Trump risks losing both conservative and traditionally Democratic Midwestern voters.

“I am no longer committed to voting for Donald Trump,” said Hammond, who spends most of his time in New Hampshire. “I think he’s about to make his ‘read my lips’ mistake. He thinks he can do anything on the Second Amendment and gun owners will love him.”

Edited by Dric902