Yeah, I'm a jerk.

Cougar_ml

2 hours ago, paul45 said:

Cougar,  if only you would eat a few of these, your anger and stress would melt away!

You know...

Body buzz!?

Image result for CBd gummiesImage result for CBd gummies

That might be true, but I am even more against consuming substances deemed illegal at the federal level, and that would have an impact on the legality of firearms ownership than I am against self checkout. (and pretty much any mind altering substance in general, I am very sparse on my caffeine intake as well)

Otherwise it's a 10 minute drive to the nearest pot shop, and it's run by one of the local tribes, so I'm sure they'd have anything I could want.

I love self-checkout.  I am so much faster and more efficient than the vast majority of cashiers, and I'm so happy not to have to deal with other human beings, self-checkout is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  That being said, there is one grocery store in town that I will use their regular cashiers if the self-checkout lines are busy, because their cashiers are fast and happy and funny.  it isn't the biggest or the more well-stocked grocery store in my county, but it has the best customer service by far.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OregonG20 said:

I also pay someone $5 to do my grocery shopping. And when I show up, I'm gone in 5 minutes.

Are you still doing it yourself, plebeian?

I can't really do anything about the price of my fuel, but I sure as hell can make the transfer happen faster. And I do.

Any videos from your state, of patriots beating back antifa that you'd care to share? I know its convenient to lump everybody in the 9th largest State of the Union into the same bubble, because Portland, but your wrong. You think it's clever, and funny, but you're wrong.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Well there's also Eugene.

13 hours ago, XSIV4S said:

You seem very, very angry for a guy who doesn't get angry about the little things. Name calling, really? The point was lost on you, it's not a question of my state is better than your state. The point was simple, but I will make it even simpler.  It probably seemed like a minor thing when some bureaucrat came up with the idea to have all stations have mandatory gas service people.  A very minor decision that has had a lasting affect and a price increase that far exceeds the benefits of these minimum wage pump jockeys. 

Well, my state is the best anyway. Largest also. And we get that free money. Our animals are bigger, and meaner. 

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I love self-checkout.  I am so much faster and more efficient than the vast majority of cashiers, and I'm so happy not to have to deal with other human beings, self-checkout is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  That being said, there is one grocery store in town that I will use their regular cashiers if the self-checkout lines are busy, because their cashiers are fast and happy and funny.  it isn't the biggest or the more well-stocked grocery store in my county, but it has the best customer service by far.

Try explaining to that machine that an item you are purchasing is on sale but not ringing up the correct price. Or tell the machine that some of the produce you bought last week was spoiled and the manager said your produce today was free.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Well, my state is the best anyway. Largest also. And we get that free money. Our animals are bigger, and meaner. 

It's not polite to call your women folk "Animals".?

2 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

Well, my state is the best anyway. Largest also. And we get that free money. Our animals are bigger, and meaner

Some of our critters are pretty mean.  This raccoon scares the crap out of alligators.

raccoon.jpg.af87b6c7fcf8b24fe71552fbaa0d6d95.jpg

And our alligators are pretty smart also. They have learned how to make signs.

alligatorssign.jpg.95ed63c9f511f5b3528e2ddbb14d7bc9.jpg

Edited by willie-pete