Your wife's relatives

gwalchmai

I have the most drama free family I know. Seriously. I no longer have my parents but I have 3 brothers, countless nieces & nephews along with my own two children. I can honestly say, there's never been drama within. It's kinda crazy. Kinda boring :)

Now, ex-husbands family. Yikes. 

Edited by Zonny
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zonny said:

I have the most drama free family I know. Seriously. I no longer have my parents but I have 3 brothers, countless nieces & nephews along with my own two children. I can honestly say, there's never been drama within. It's kinda crazy. Kinda boring :)

Now, ex-husbands family. Yikes. 

It's good to be able to converse freely with your family!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zonny said:

You're probably a calming influence. :)

• Thanks 1

my wifes parents were salt of the earth ,  her dad was a farmer like in my family.  they have all passed on  .  my wifes kin folks are ok ,    the rest on my side i wouldnt piss on them if on fire .  thieves ,  druggies , 

• Sad 1

Her side of the family are all wonderful people.

I never had a chance to meet her dad as he died a year before we met; hopefully I will meet him on the other side.

The only one on my side (still living) that I care about is my dad, it sucks that his place can't let visitors in.

• Thanks 1