Irish People Try Videos

Eric

3 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I buy Domino's Pizza because it is essentially the only one around here.  It is cheap and if I drive like an idiot, it is hot when I eat it.

I am amazed that any of those people found any taste in it.  It's a Pizza that is like anything with alcohol to an alcoholic including aftershave.  It is there, it goes down, and hardly comes back up, it's any port in a storm.  did I mention it's cheap!

Edited by janice6

• Administrators
1 minute ago, janice6 said:

I buy Domino's Pizza because it is essentially the only one around here.  It is cheap and if I drive like an idiot, it is hot when I eat it.

I am amazed that any of those people found any taste in it.  It's a Pizza that is like anything with alcohol to an alcoholic including aftershave.  It is there, it goes down, and hardly comes back up, it's any port in a storm.  did I mention it's cheap!

I doubt if they have a huge variety of pizza alternatives in Ireland. Just a guess. 

• Thanks 1

Me, Ciara and a bottle of Blutwurz... THAT would be a great night.

I wouldn't remember a lick of it, but great none the less.

I walked all over 3/4 of Regensburg looking for this bottle. Between it and the absinthe, I came home with half the brain cells that I arrived with.

IMG_20180615_231552649_LL.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, janice6 said:

You should download the Postmates app.  I haven't yet, but my wife has and it's amazing!  Nothing like having a belly full of beer and you have Jack In The Box delivered to you!  :D

• Like 1