Don't be an F-Tard When it Comes to 2A. You Make Us All Look Bad.

I am 100% pro 2nd amendment and do support a persons right to carry in any manner that is legal and safe, but this guy is an idiot. Regardless of the line of BS that was spewing out of his mouth, he was not performing a audit, he was just trying to stir things up. He was very lucky that the first officer on the scene remained as calm as he did.

The nonsense about "this is a pistol" does not fly to me. I know that the legal definition does define it as a pistol, but as has already been mentioned, most people will just see a scary black rifle. I can't say that from a few dozen yards away that I could tell the difference between an AR pistol and a rifle.

The idiot should have driven past the park in his jacked up, 10 inch tailpipe, fake bull ball off the bumper 4wd and left his AR pistol and his dumb ass inside the cab and left the local officers to tend to real issues.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2019 at 3:00 PM, Booker said:

When you lose tCQBhe right to open carry, how far behind is concealed carry?

If I had an AR pistol, and wanted to carry it, a large coat on a fall day works well, none is the wiser.  Honestly, I think an AR Pistol is a waist of time.  You are not making full potential of the round.  You may as well get an UZI or Mac-10 for that matter. You are CQB, and with new BATFE, you aren't even allowed to shoulder it.  So, it has become even more useless.  If someone likes the idea of full potential in a shorter package, the Bullpup is the way to go.  However, that is a rifle.  So, better off with a Steyr Aug (I have shot and qualified with those with the donut of death at 100 yards, it is built a lot like a Glock in the way it comes apart easily for cleaning and maintenance.  It eats desert sand when you are laying prone just like a Glock.  Then there is the Tavor X95 in the same caliber, where your optic options are not endemic to the rifle. Also, a dirt eater since it was made for conditions in Israel.  That would be a short package using a full  potential of the .233/556 in a compact method.   Personally, I am partial to the Tavor 7, just finally made to US specifications.  More knockdown, and the IDF has moved to that caliber for that reason. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2019 at 1:42 PM, Moshe said:

If I had an AR pistol, and wanted to carry it, a large coat on a fall day works well, none is the wiser.  Honestly, I think an AR Pistol is a waist of time.  You are not making full potential of the round.  You may as well get an UZI or Mac-10 for that matter. You are CQB, and with new BATFE, you aren't even allowed to shoulder it.  So, it has become even more useless.

When did it change?

• 3 months later...

Exercising a right is one thing.

Flaunting it in the face of someone who disagrees with you for the sole purpose of pissing them off is something entirely different.

Open carry is not only stupid, but counter productive to our cause. 

Remember, the people you piss off, also vote!?