Gov intrudes on parenting...

TBO

As the timing is finalized, the “death penalty” in various jurisdictions can be replaced with “post birth abortions”. Those which abolished or never had the death penalty can legalize post birth abortions to loud applause from the Democrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was taught children belong to the parents, but they also belong to society. (I'm just the messenger!)

The essence of this story is a doctor believed the situation was life threatening and needed intervention. The mother refused, so society stepped in.

Edited by Paul53
  • Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 3:17 PM, railfancwb said:

As the timing is finalized, the “death penalty” in various jurisdictions can be replaced with “post birth abortions”. Those which abolished or never had the death penalty can legalize post birth abortions to loud applause from the Democrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, on the bright side, it would mean the Democrats themselves would then be expendable.  

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 3:20 PM, Paul53 said:

I was taught children belong to the parents, but they also belong to society. (I'm just the messenger!)

The essence of this story is a doctor believed the situation was life threatening and needed intervention. The mother refused, so society stepped in.

You mean like little biological weapons, because they bought the farce that injections=autism?  When the author of that study was already proven to be a fraud who was paid by another pharmaceutical company to discredit the other to benefit both of them?  Despite all that, they don't vaccinate their children, then they expose them to babies to young to be vaccinated, and infanticide to long solved problems rises.  They'll vaccinate their dogs, but screw you and your kid, we won't vaccinate them because our google is broken?  It amazes me the bullshit people come up because they can't or won't bother to look it up.  I got really, really tired of the SDA rumors that Israel was now worshiping on Sunday instead of the Shabbat.  When a simple google search reveals they just wanted to have the "American" weekend, rather than working six days a week?  Took me five minutes to discredit that idiocy.

I know people whose sole determination of any question is taking the position of the last person they talked to.  To actually investigate a question is too much like work, so they ask  the fool next to them for the answer.  He speculates.

• Like 3