New Democrat Ad

steve4102

That's not even really satire, or funny.  I was in Joisey this week and that was exactly how many of the political ads sounded.

Some only had one pointed message, "I hate Trump.  Vote for me."

(Their heads are still fizzling because their federal deductions for their state taxes have been eliminated.)

• Thanks 1

Essentially all the liberal political ads in my state are, "Vote for me I hate Trump", "Vote against him/her, he supports Trump". 

There is almost nothing of substance in most of the liberal political ads. 

I guess that their political platform is so unstable and irresponsible, that they can't even run on it, they have to run on hate and divisiveness when there are no principles to fall back on.

Edited by janice6
damn spell checker changed it.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

Essentially all the liberal political ads in my state are, "Vote for me I hate Trump", "Vote against him/her, he supports Trump". 

There is almost nothing of substance in most of the liberal political ads. 

I guess that their political platform is so unstable and irresponsible, that they can't even run on it, they have to run on hate and decisiveness when there are no principles to fall back on.

SE Michigan is infested with the same ads you are describing, my wife and I decided last week to not turn on the TV or radio until the 7th. There might be 1 out of 10 ads that are by humans, it is almost as if the Republicans gave up.

• Like 1