• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Biden has NO CLUE:
SCOTT PELLEY: …People are shocked by their grocery bills. What can you do better and faster?
BIDEN: Well first of all let’s put this in perspective. The inflation rate month to month was up just an inch. Hardly at all.
PELLEY: You’re not arguing that 8.3% is good news?
BIDEN: No I’m not saying it is good news. But it was 8.2 before. You’re acting…making it sound like it was all of a sudden, like God it went to 8.2%.
PELLEY: It’s the highest inflation rate, Mr. President, in forty years.
BIDEN: I got that. But guess what we are? We’re in a position where, for the last several months, it hasn’t spiked. It has just barely…it’s been basically even.

https://therightscoop.com/watch-biden-gives-a-horrible-response-to-high-inflation-and-your-super-expensive-grocery-bill/

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, pipedreams said:

986dc0875a41a22e.jpg

153dbfdce80089d4.jpg

I have a friend that has access to a copy of the diary. He says this is not in the diary anywhere. (I don't know, myself) I do know that there is a lot of discussion about how this meme was made to make conservatives post it and then get smacked down by liberals when they expose it as fake. That's just what I'm reading. I do know that doesn't look like Ashley Biden. Also when she wrote her diary, she wasn't married.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I have a friend that has access to a copy of the diary. He says this is not in the diary anywhere. (I don't know, myself) I do know that there is a lot of discussion about how this meme was made to make conservatives post it and then get smacked down by liberals when they expose it as fake. That's just what I'm reading. I do know that doesn't look like Ashley Biden. Also when she wrote her diary, she wasn't married.

Thanks, I sure the picture is something that was grabbed off the net.

• Like 2

1815449240_Screenshot2022-09-19at16-21-28CentralBankDigitalCurrenciesaretheBulletTraintoDigitalConcentrationCamps.png.6f8600f27ad9afda9a23500878023750.png

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/central-bank-digital-currencies-are?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

"As you can guess, CBDCs will be tied to user identities and Digital IDs, which will allow for total surveillance by the State and eliminate any chance of financial privacy.

According to the Atlantic Council’s Central Bank Digital Currency Tracker, 112 countries, representing over 95 percent of global GDP, are exploring a CBDC.

11 countries have already launched a digital currency including Nigeria and numerous Caribbean nations.

14 countries are testing pilot programs including South Korea, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, and China which is set to expand its use of the Digital Yuan in 2023."

• Sad 3