• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

08f8ed387dda53a1.png

PUBLIC OUTCRY: UNBELIEVABLE THAT THIS Is HAPPENING In TENNESSEE:”Did y’all see John Rich (from Big & Rich) on NewsMax? He showed up at a school board meeting with illustrations (from his sons text book) drawn on poster board and they wouldn’t let him bring the poster boards in saying they were inappropriate! He said “that’s what you’re teaching my child”! So he set an appointment with Tennessee Gov. Lee and asked him “if your grandson came to my house and I showed him this stuff, what would you do”?
Gov Lee said “have you arrested”!! John Rich said “exactly, and this is what you’re teaching my child at school”?
Gov Lee said he was gonna call a special session with the school boards!

• Like 4

One thing I noticed grocery shopping the past month is the friendly happy Maskless people & their children.   While the Ignorant Masked One's that cross our paths all have that look of Fear in their eyes like we're all Nazi SS Death Camp Guards.  That and no matter what store your in, there are no empty shelves in the unhealthy Isle of Potato Chips & Sugar packed Soda Pop, Candy & Cereal. 

• Like 1