Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

42 minutes ago, Swampfox762 said:

Here's a happy thought...For all you "never Trumpers and democraps" 

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/border/2021/03/30/id/1015782/

The anti-Trumpers obviously want a million invaders, unvaccinated and undocumented, illiterate, uneducated, and indebted to the cartels.

This is a war, and there are traitors among us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

I signed up on this site several years ago, posted 4 or 5 posts and then wasn't allowed to post so I just lurked. Recently I tried posting again and was able to post 4 or 5 posts and then I was not allowed again. It's been several days and now I'm able to post again. Am I offending the wrong person or is this designed for newbies? Who are the moderators who can just flick my switch? Inquiring minds want to know so I know how many posts I can post before I am subjected to censorship again. 

101st Airborne - Rendevous With Destiny.jpg

3 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

I signed up on this site several years ago, posted 4 or 5 posts and then wasn't allowed to post so I just lurked. Recently I tried posting again and was able to post 4 or 5 posts and then I was not allowed again. It's been several days and now I'm able to post again. Am I offending the wrong person or is this designed for newbies? Who are the moderators who can just flick my switch? Inquiring minds want to know so I know how many posts I can post before I am subjected to censorship again.

I would  guess it's just a glitch,  Maybe Eric will see this and look into it. 

If not send him a message and explain whats going on.

• Like 1

ab8b06437389c2a8.png

..... " We the people, will recognize, despite all the forces to the contrary, that we are not each other's enemies."

Quote by Dr Ben Carson, while speaking at the Round Table Discussion on Solution to Economic, Health & Justice Disparities. June 10, 2020.

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 2