• Replies 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

'I lost 20 retailers and it's cost me $65 MILLION': MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell admits he will make staggering losses this year after boycott of his firm over his election fraud claims - as he's hit with $1.3bn Dominion defamation suit 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

62421e02fe56055c.png

Article V

Article V Annotated

The Congress, whenever two thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the Application of the Legislatures of two thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either Case, shall be valid to all Intents and Purposes, as Part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three fourths of the several States, or by Conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other Mode of Ratification may be proposed by the Congress; Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article; and that no State, without its Consent, shall be deprived of its equal Suffrage in the Senate.

I don’t see that anywhere