• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

3 hours ago, ChuteTheMall said:

4vzg5h.jpg

My wife was walking through the parking lot, and was rebuked by a male turd for not wearing a mask in the open.......... He told her, "You are supposed to".  

She made references to his ancestry.  She also carries a gun so....................

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

I predict we will be asked to report on our neighbors within the year. 

Wrong thinking. Political talk. Unnecessary driving. Posting the wrong thing. Visiting the wrong website. Praying. Attending church. Owning guns. Going shooting. Flying the flag. 

It will all be offensive to someone. At first it will be subtle, but the machine to get people to report neighbors has begun. 

In Salt Lake County there is an online complaint a good citizen can fill out reporting a vehicle they feel is environmentally unfriendly. After three reports the vehicle owner is notified that their vehicle is in effect impounded until the owner pays for an inspection to Prove it is running properly. 

I have been reported once. One strike. Two to go. Had a nasty conversation with a bitch from the county environmental office. She questioned why I even need a diesel truck. Good Citizens are reporting Diesel trucks out of spite. There is no recourse for truck owners.

Cary on Comrades. 

The DHS has on their home page their motto already.

It's, "If you hear something, say something!".

Be good party members and you may survive this holocaust.

• Sad 1

More than a week after Donald Trump departed the White House, shattering their hopes that he would expose the worldwide cabal, some QAnon adherents have concocted ever more elaborate stories to keep their faith alive. But others are turning to therapy and online support groups to talk about the damage done when beliefs collide with reality.

The QAnon conspiracy theory emerged on fringe internet message boards in 2017. At root, the movement claims Trump is waging a secret battle against the “deep state” and a sect of powerful devil-worshipping pedophiles who dominate Hollywood, big business, the media and government.

https://news.yahoo.com/checked-reality-qanon-supporters-seek-202743127.html

I knew you needed help