Volquartsen, good customer service and product

DieselMcBadass

Ordered a 10-22 trigger group, auto bolt release wouldnt work. Contacted customer service, and they asked for a picture. They quickly noticed bolt release was one for a 10-22 magnum, sent me the right one fast, and got it running. Now i have a sweet 2.5 pound smooth trigger pull. Cant wait to hit the range with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I totally agree 100%   

I have one of their fully custom 10/22 bolts that uses proprietary parts in it.   The recoil spring and rod assembly are completely different than the factory unit.    I wasn't exactly sure how it went together and I botched the installation when putting it together.   It then trapped the bolt and the recoil assembly in the receiver.  I had no choice but to bend the rod 90 degrees to get it back apart.      I hammered that rod back flat and trued it up in a drill motor and got it put together properly .   The gun ran great with that hammer rod lol.  

I called  them the next day and told them what I had done.   The fellow on the phone took my info and had me a replacement recoil assembly in two days no charge.       

I absolutely speak very highly of their products.   I also own one of their Aluminum trigger groups and it has been awesome!    

• Thanks 1

A friend insisted I take his Volquartsen, chambered in .17, home and shoot it. Even gave me two boxes of ammo. The scope he had on it cost more than the rifle. I'm certainly no expert when it comes to rifles, but I can say that rifle was a pleasure to shoot.

• Thanks 1

Back 7 or 8 years ago. I pimped the **** out of a Ruger MKIII with Volquartsen parts. I ran into an issue on reassembly that left me scratching my head. I got everything back in the gun and it looked correct, but when you had the upper on. You could pull the bolt, but the trigger didn't work. This was before I did the mag disco delete.

I contacted Volquartsen and had the big man himself get back to me. It turns out there was this little spring that had to have it's tail fed back through into the magwell. He not only offered to take the gun in for inspection, but after we got it fixed. He offered to send me a MKII hammer to replace the MKIII hammer as he knew I planned on removing the mag disconnecter. 

I can't say enough good things about them. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...