Congratulations Eric

JJHNSN

• Administrators

I really appreciate that. If the last twenty years have taught me anything, it is that it is damned near impossible to guess how something like this site's look and feel will be  received by people. My first go at the site design was to take the Tactical Ted approach, like all the other gun boards online have one, but I wasn't happy with the results.To me, a look like this is comfortable and readable. The software is a big step up as well. It is well designed and fast. There is a hige list of things I want to do here and now the site software and look can be checked off the list. Thanks for the input. Eric

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I agree it looks great  and hopefully  keeps growing  . to me  its already  in the top 5  of forums i go to  . clean forums not a 100 sub forums  , so far from what ive seen 

honest moderation  no cliches  . its all good 

• Like 1

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Hollowpoint said:

I am really liking the layout. I dont usually post much and try to be like a sponge, but really digging this.

I'm glad you like it. We have put a lot of work into it already and many new features are still to come. Welcome aboard. Eric

• 9 months later...