Strays

Eric

• Administrators

I was just sitting at a red light and there must have been twenty homeless people wondering around like zombies. A couple had dogs, but it occurred to me, I don't remember the last time I saw a stray dog. When I was younger, it was fairly rare to spot a stray human, but stray dogs were fairly common. Now it's just the opposite. Weird.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There everywhere, couple hours ago I dropped the wife off at the Dollar Tree to get some cheap envelopes.  There was a stray sitting right by the door that would pop up and hold the door for the ladies.  While I waited maybe 10-15 minutes the stray received a treat from one lady.  Guess if he gets a treat every fifteen minutes he is doing good.

• Like 3

On 4/29/2024 at 2:41 PM, pipedreams said:

There everywhere, couple hours ago I dropped the wife off at the Dollar Tree to get some cheap envelopes.  There was a stray sitting right by the door that would pop up and hold the door for the ladies.  While I waited maybe 10-15 minutes the stray received a treat from one lady.  Guess if he gets a treat every fifteen minutes he is doing good.

Yeah, sadly, chivalry isn't in vogue any more..............  I have had women tell me that they would like to have a man hold a car door, or any door, for them. I do this all the time and it's well received, now. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1