Not Fair

9 hours ago, Mrs Glockrunner said:

unnamed (20).png

Reminds me of the day long ago that my older sister in high school, called me at night in a panic and asked me to come to get her and help her with her girl friend both of whom were drunk.

Anyway, I'm not a teen yet but I drive my father's car.  So I go to the girl friends house and walk in to see my sister totally **** faced, trying to hold her passed out girl friend from falling head first into the toilet.

I thought this was amusing but my sister was pleading her case.  My sister was a tiny little full blown Red Head with the green eyes and weighing less than 100 lbs. on her worst day.

The friend was half again my size so it's obvious the problem my sister was in.  She was wrestling way over her weight class with this passed out drunk.  I helped her get her friend to bed, and damn near had to carry my sister to the car to get her home.

I never mentioned this to her and she never thanked me for the help.  We had a relationship similar to the US and Russia, a Detente.

But it was hilarious to see them so drunk neither one was functional, and gathered around a toilet!

• Haha 3