I enjoyed this

geeorge

One thing I was taught, and I made sure my son and daughters learned also!  Their mother was the paramount feature in our family!  If she needed help or wanted help - She got help at the cost of everything else.  She was the most important thing in their lives and they must know this.

I could physically make them do things, but I wouldn't lay a finger on them, however, God help them if they didn't obey US.

I told them they were right! This wasn't a democracy in our house, it was a dictatorship, and if they didn't like it they could go find someone else that cared for them more than their mother and I.

They all stayed for some reason.  They found out that no one loved them more than their parents,  No one would give their lives for them, but for their parents. Even children can reason.  

We are a very tight family now, very close.  Even now when my kids are retiring, with their families, and they know the importance of making their children be the best they can be.  I couldn't be more proud of each one of them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1