Post-Vaccine Deaths: Where Are The Autopsies?

pipedreams

image.png.f949b98ea048e31b5c1dcbd21f447e4b.png

"Thousands of healthy people are dying unexpectedly, but our public health agencies are assuring us that their deaths were not caused by the COVID jab. The toll of post-vaccine deaths has reached nearly 7,000, according to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). It’s the best system we’ve got, even though it misses 90% or more of the actual events.

But I have seen a report of just one autopsy. This patient had had one dose of the Pfizer shot and died four weeks later. Although there were no characteristic features of COVID-19, almost all tissues tested positive on PCR for SARS-CoV-2.

45-year-old mother just died of heart issues and brain swelling, shortly after getting the COVID shot required before she could begin her job at Johns Hopkins University. There will be tears and flowers, but probably no autopsy – and no pause in the shots demanded for mothers and potential mothers if they want to work at JHU."

https://www.technocracy.news/post-vaccine-deaths-where-are-the-autopsies/

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/dying-post-vaccine-autopsies/

European Union Reports 1.5 Million Vaccine Injuries, 15,472 Deaths

https://www.technocracy.news/shock-european-union-reports-1-5-million-vaccine-injuries-15472-deaths/

• Sad 2

And,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you never will. It goes against the narrative, and that is the most important thing to the Left. Since they control the bulk f the media, Alphabet agencies, courts, and the House and Senate, you will only see what they want you to see. If you happen to see something they don't like, it will be denied, twisted, tampered with , and if that doesn't work, you'll be silenced. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Elderly were the largest group dying originally. Those with hospital stays before death also don't get many autopsies since medical status will be well documented. With established medical problems and age, the primary doctor might sign the death certificate, and that's that. Unless, as they do here in Maine, the state CDC reviews those deaths to see if an otherwise sick but stable pt showed the symptoms of covid-19 just before death.

Of course conspiracy mongers then joke about these deaths being used to pad the states' results. If cause of death is obvious through medical history or trauma, autopsies can be deferred due to cost.

Autopsies are expensive and specimens sent to labs are low priorities and can take a long time to return results (cost again). This can delay determining cause of death.

If I haven't answered your questions feel free to pm me. I was a medic before a nurse. Did many, many body removals and transports for autopsies. I was in NM where all autopsies are done in Albuquerque (300 miles each way) but many states don't centralize autopsies (I'm not sure about here in Maine). 

3 hours ago, crockett said:

Yeah, no way in hell will I take that ****. Anybody forcing me in person will get shot.

I did it. but, I will do anything and take any risk to have sex sith my wife........  Oh!  Never mind.

• Haha 3