Biden Soon 'President-Elect' as Trump Vows 'It's Not Over'

pipedreams

"The worst part of this is, basically the courts are saying they want to stay out of this, and they don't want to give us a hearing, and they don't want the American people to hear these facts," Giuliani added to Stinchfield. "That's a terrible, terrible mistake.

I think they're gonna push Biden through no matter what citizens want. And to be perfectly clear, I think they've been doing it for YEARS, DECADES even. I think they sit in their little secret rooms with their little secret bank accounts and tally up their big secret indiscretions and decide who's next in a pecking order. Jeb Bush was picked to be 2016 Republican nominee and easily defeated by Hillary Clinton. They ALL expected it, including Jeb. Trump was a wild card that they treated like a joke, and for the next 4 years they attacked him for winning.

https://www.newsmax.com/headline/election-biden-trump-lawsuits/2020/12/13/id/1001277/?oRef=vuukle

Next the media will attack Biden (its already starting) so we can have the first "woman of color" president regardless of capabilities. 

Only question is who is the next rising Dem star that will be VP so they can stretch out Harrise's 11 year presidency (or Obama's 16 years) and add another 8 to it?

Just now, GT4494 said:

Next the media will attack Biden (its already starting) so we can have the first "woman of color" president regardless of capabilities. 

Only question is who is the next rising Dem star that will be VP so they can stretch out Harrise's 11 year presidency (or Obama's 19 years total) and add another 8 to it?