The media should be properly classified as entertainment and deemed non-essential.

gwalchmai

Daniel Greenfield hits the nail on its head.

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2020/04/why-is-media-exempt-from-coronavirus.html

If the authorities really need to alert the percentage of the population that uses radio and television, but not the internet, there’s always the Emergency Broadcasting System.

Well, if our current situation doesn't qualify to use the EBS, what does?

More at linc...

Edited by gwalchmai
  • Like 1

The Emergency Broadcast System was thrown out and changed into the Emergency Alert System in 1997.

it will push into everything.

remember Trumps message a couple years ago, that was a test of the EAS.

Internet carriers, wireless communications, phone networks, satellite and cable.

if he wants you to hear it, you will

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

As it stands right now with me, I couldn't care less what Trump or the American government or any other country's government has to say about the Wu Flu.  The amount of lies thrown around over the past 4 months has been such that I feel like I'm a teacher in a class full of preschoolers and trying to seek the truth from them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Maser said:

As it stands right now with me, I couldn't care less what Trump or the American government or any other country's government has to say about the Wu Flu.  The amount of lies thrown around over the past 4 months has been such that I feel like I'm a teacher in a class full of preschoolers and trying to seek the truth from them. 

The preschoolers have your credit card

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1