Are We About To Return To The Principle That "Actions Have Consequences"?

pipedreams

Rather long but interesting read.

"And so, an anxious nausea spreads over the land that Mr. Barr and Mr. Durham are dawdling toward a goal of deflecting justice from the sick institutions behind the three-year coup — that our polity is so saturated in corruption nothing will be allowed to clean it up. Personally, I don’t subscribe to that hopelessness, and I will say why. But I must also say that if Barr & Durham fail to deliver a bale of indictments, they will be putting a bullet in the head of this republic. There will be no hope of restoring trust in the system and the hopelessness will inspire serious civil violence. "

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/are-we-about-return-principle-actions-have-consequences

• Like 2

i`d like to have a say in the end Consequences, and not some handpicked Dept. of Wrist slapping and Paid leave.

the problem has become the Consequences are now so minimum they have no sting.

the Punishment must fit the Crime, or whats the point.

this is the type of situation that has created almost every single Revolution in History, when the Elites are perceived above reproach swords tend to get sharpened.

“To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty.”-Maximilien Robespierre 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1