Random

Mrs Glockrunner

Apologies for not reposting the whole batch.

image.png.e693dbd799b1bb0b8b2221ac9055827b.png

Many years ago my wife drove an early VW Beetle.  As you know, the heater was damn near non-existent.

In addition the suspension would disappear when the Minnesota Winter temps got way below zero.  It was like sitting on a cold box and someone dragging you through a field of large rocks.

One very cold day, my SIL asked my wife to borrow her VW because her car wouldn't start and she needed to get to work downtown.

When she go home I asked her how it went, (I was working with previous knowledge)  She said it was terrible.  She said she had to steer and keep cleaning the frost off the inside of the windshield while in heavy traffic.

She said that she had some difficulty but managed.  The worst problem she said she had was that the roadway was clumped packed ice and snow chunks. 

With the horribly rough ride due to the below zero temp, she had to scrape the windshield with her credit card while steering, and using her forearms to prop up her breasts since the ride was so rough her boobs hurt all day at work.  She also knew she had to do the same thing again on the way home.

I had never thought of a better reason for a good car heater.

• Like 2