Pro-Trump comedian Terrence K. Williams says Twitter sent him 'hateful conduct warning' on day of White House visit

pipedreams

"A conservative comedian lashed out on Twitter on Friday, saying the company sent him a "hateful conduct warning," which could affect his ability to tweet, on the same day he was to visit the White House for the Young Black Leadership Summit.

“People want to take my account down because I said Schiff Should Resign, called out AOC & I support Pres @realDonaldTrump,” Terrence K. Williams, a vocal Trump supporter, told his more than 600,000 followers, asking them to retweet a hashtag to protect his account."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/trump-supporter-terrence-k-williams-says-twitter-sent-hateful-conduct-warning-same-day-as-white-house-visit

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, pipedreams said:

"A conservative comedian lashed out on Twitter on Friday, saying the company sent him a "hateful conduct warning," which could affect his ability to tweet, on the same day he was to visit the White House for the Young Black Leadership Summit.

“People want to take my account down because I said Schiff Should Resign, called out AOC & I support Pres @realDonaldTrump,” Terrence K. Williams, a vocal Trump supporter, told his more than 600,000 followers, asking them to retweet a hashtag to protect his account."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/trump-supporter-terrence-k-williams-says-twitter-sent-hateful-conduct-warning-same-day-as-white-house-visit

Vengeance is pretty much a Democratic action for those who "transgress" the party line.  Even those who are not leftists.  Threatening others is what petty tyrants do.

• Like 1