So do we hate Bolton now?

Dric902

Trump ousts National Security Adviser John Bolton, says they 'disagreed strongly' on policy

President Trump announced Tuesday that he has fired National Security Adviser John Bolton, saying he “disagreed strongly” with his suggestions on a range of issues.

“I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House,” Trump tweeted

Bolton fired back Tuesday, tweeting moments after the president's announcement that he offered his resignation on Monday evening, saying it was not immediately accepted by Trump.

"I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, 'Let's talk about it tomorrow,' Bolton tweeted.

Bolton also told Fox News on Tuesday that he and the president were discussing Afghanistan on Monday evening, when he offered to resign.

"I offered to resign last night," he told Fox News in a text message. "There was no request for a resignation."

So we add Bolton to the list of awesome,  best, tough, America first, kick ass advisors that are now RINO, Swamp, Establishment, Never Trumpers, Deep State traitors to the very founding and hater of all things America?

Coulter, Tillerson, Haley, Mattis, Bolton

• Like 2

CEO's don't tolerate a lack of support for their decisions in business.  The CEO determine the course they travel.

In politics, the politician is charge is fearful of discarding the politicains that work for them, because politicians all have skeletons in their closets and by discarding one, he can come back and expose your dirty laundry.  Politicians function by extortion, even on each other.

The point is, that you treat subordinates differently depending on whether they are business associates or politicians.

Edited by janice6

nope,i don`t hate him i still like John Bolton,i think he is truly trying to establish a hard line with the world that probably needs to be there.

i think that like Gen, Mattis when the President no longer takes the advice your hired to give,its time to leave i admire that,

i do think that Bolton was a hardliner that did make negotiations difficult with our enemies and that is probably why the "i quit","no,i fired you" aspect is coming from.

no idea how they may actually feel about each other personally though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1