I thought we were getting a hurricane

gwalchmai

Weren't we supposed to be starting a deluge by now? I've got new grass seed on the ground at Nuevo Casa de Munn and even in Hicksville it gets kinda pricey to water that stuff. This is not my truck, but if you look close you can see my sexy new 50 gal water heater in the garage...

IMG_1617.JPG

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

Weren't we supposed to be starting a deluge by now? I've got new grass seed on the ground at Nuevo Casa de Munn and even in Hicksville it gets kinda pricey to water that stuff. This is not my truck, but if you look close you can see my sexy new 50 gal water heater in the garage...

IMG_1617.JPG

I had the same put in last week.  It says it's for 8 to 10 people. I told the wife that we now had to find 6 more people to live with us.  She pays little attention to me.

With installation, mine cost me $1,900 (gas company).  Cost of water heaters has certainly changed over the years.

6 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I had the same put in last week.  It says it's for 8 to 10 people.

With installation, mine cost me $1,900 (gas company).  Cost of water heaters has certainly changed over the years.

That's very small people taking those showers they taught you in the Navy. My last one was under $500 and me and my neighbor Jimmy installed it. This one was just a part of an overall "plumbing package" in which I just bent over and wrote a check. Gas company installed and buried a couple hundred feet of pipe since we have a gas range and furnace.

BTW, I'm throwing in a lifetime supply of matches if anyone wants to buy my old house in the ATL (certain actuarial limits may apply).

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

That's very small people taking those showers they taught you in the Navy. My last one was under $500 and me and my neighbor Jimmy installed it. This one was just a part of an overall "plumbing package" in which I just bent over and wrote a check. Gas company installed and buried a couple hundred feet of pipe since we have a gas range and furnace.

BTW, I'm throwing in a lifetime supply of matches if anyone wants to buy my old house in the ATL (certain actuarial limits may apply).

Me too.  I got too old to find pleasure in work.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, tous said:

Where's the hogs?

I though all you Georgians had pigs running out on the front hard.

They can rest in the shade of the rusting vehicles up on concrete blocks.

They even have an old couch nearby to nap on.

:biggrin:

We're still a ways out from moving-in day. We save the best stuff for last. ?

• Haha 1