Illegals Who Make A Living Criticizing ICE Are Shocked To Find Themselves Being Deported

pipedreams

Hope this is all true and accurate.

"Allegedly, ICE is arresting and moving to deport noxious and highly visible illegals who subsist upon the grift of criticizing US immigration policy that hasn’t bothered to deport them. Color me shocked. But not as shocked as the feckless naif who wrote this piece for Vice.

According to the story, Mr. Baltazar and his son Juan were apprehended shortly after entering the US and were paroled under the catch-and-release program on the condition that they make regular check-ins with ICE. Baltazar parlayed his illegal status into membership on the board of directors of a group representing illegals called Adelante Alabama because that’s what you do when you’re in a country illegally and they haven’t kicked you out, you agitate and criticize."

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/08/26/illegals-make-living-criticizing-ice-shocked-find-deported/amp/

• Thanks 1

I knew these bastards would be involved:

In summer/fall 2018, Adelante will be launching a new project to provide pro bono legal representation for individuals from the Birmingham area and at the Etowah County Detention Center who are seeking to be freed from immigration detention and reunited with their communities. This project is part of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Southern Immigrant Freedom Initiative (SIFI) network.

5 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Why would we want people that complain about what we give them for free, and then they expect more.  Why!

I often wondered why they never went after people that would brag they were illegal and would run for office or get up and support candidates.  Same goes for illegals openly enrolling in our colleges at tax payers expense.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BamaBud said:

I knew these bastards would be involved:

In summer/fall 2018, Adelante will be launching a new project to provide pro bono legal representation for individuals from the Birmingham area and at the Etowah County Detention Center who are seeking to be freed from immigration detention and reunited with their communities. This project is part of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Southern Immigrant Freedom Initiative (SIFI) network.

You can count on the Southern Poverty Law Center

• Thanks 1