Why Liberals Create a Position For Street Drug Use

Moshe

11 minutes ago, OwlsNest465 said:

"If I wanted that guy dead, he'd be dead."

"I can barely walk, crippling pain all day."

Can you get your BS lies at least halfway straight?  LOL. 

Shhhh.... You'll spoil the show.

I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas. Although there are typically between fifteen and twenty normal security officers working the beat there, we decided a while ago that it would be best to have a specilized force for violent individuals. We use modified electric vehicles and can be anywhere on a given floor within eight and a half minutes.Naturally, the regular security people are unarmed. We “RTFers”, by arrangement with the local police, carry high-strength OC spray and batons. If we have a full tactical alert and permission from the local LEOs we also have a Mossberg 500 with less-lethal rounds and two K-frame Smith .38s loaded with 158gr. LRN.Basically, the situation is that we get the call, we lock up the situation, put everything five by five, and cordon the area until the local authorities arrive. We’re cops, we just don’t get the glory. I am not permitted to carry Glocks on duty; however, when my wife picks me up from work I strap on the “Deadly Duo” of a 27 and 23, each with Bar-Sto .357 bbl.I am writing a proposal to replace our current Mossberg-Smith armament with the following:

• 3) MP5K-PDW with red-dot sights;
  • 2) G36 rifles using SS109 rounds;
  • 3) Glock practical tacticles in .357 Sig
  • 1) PSG-1 using Fed Gold Medal .308
  • 1) Starlight scope for the PSG-1 in case we lose power in the building.
  • 3) Glock 27 backup guns
  • 3) Kahr P-9 holdouts

• Haha 1

I have enemies because of my job. They may have access to high-powered rifles. My job starts and ends at the same time every day. Although I use four rotating routes to drive to and from work, I am still vulnerable during the walk to and from my car. This is the time that I load up on the trauma plates because I DO NOT WANT TO BE SHOT DEAD!Also, someone said that my Tac Team doesn’t get training. Not true. We meet at the range every night and shoot 400 rounds each through weapons that closely resemble our duty setup. We also practice unarmed combat. I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls. 

• Haha 1

We were previuosly restricted to .38’s and two Mossberg 500’s with less leathel rounds in them, but when our team saved the life and possibly the virginity of the Mayor’s nephew, there was a special relaxation of the rules made for us, due to the factt that the nepheew(who will remain nameless to rpevent a scandal) was saved by us using weapons better than our issue setup, so now we have good funding for gear for our jobs, and we needed to find relaible SMG’s, but the HK’s just wouldn’t cut it.

• Haha 1

It was a hostage situation that was hushed up. The SWAT prettyboys were overpowered by the Gap, and we Backup RTF’ers had to resume our roles, and basically put everything five by five. The takedown was actually applied with SW weapons, SW3’s. It happened a while agao, and there is no way you would know what city I am in, so I can reveal these details, lets just say that the Mayor had really deep pockets to keep all of this out of the news. People aren’t so holy and upstanding when you get out your checkbook

• Haha 1

Listen, I don’t expect you civilians to understand the situation. But bear with me and I’ll see if I can pound it into you soft skulls.With the decay of society and the rotting away of the moral fiber of our country this world is getting more and more dangerous and down right mean. Who do you think protects you from the scum of this society??? The cops, the FBI, the army???Guess again, it’s the guys guarding your companies, your banks, your schools, your homes, your supermarkets, and yes smartass, even your malls.

We are on site, when the cops are cruising around handing out speeding tickets or harrassing prostitutes. We risk our lives so you can go home to mommy at the end of the day and this is the respect we get??? Hell, I’d call some of us “heroes” but I’m sure most of you juveniles don’t understand the meaning of such a Distinguished word.So go play Rainbow Six and frag some “tangos”, and tell your mommy to bring you some milk and cookies. Meanwhile, my ass is one the line so your fat butt can go to the mall and pick up the latest copy of “Computer Gaming Monthly” without getting jumped and sodomized in the mall bathroom

• Haha 1

We are here to protect 13 year old boys like yourself, so you don’t get gang raped behind the dumpster outside the mall arcade, on your way home to mommy after killing some bad guys at the “Silent Scope” game.

By the way, we aren’t “seen” by the customers. We are low profile and only spring into action when we are needed. Even when we are “working” you will rarely see us drop the perp and take him in for questioning. We work fast and avoid publicity.

• Haha 1

My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later.

However if you come into the sector I’m LRRPing with the intention of causing trouble, I’ll break you into bite sized shrink-wrapped pieces so fast, you’ll be Rottweiler poop-poo before you even begin to feel the pain.

• Haha 1

If a kid picks up a candy bar and runs, you give him a warning before you cuff him. Same with those mindless teenyboppers who go to the Hickory Farms store, and then take double samples of fruitcake and cheeselog, you warn them that they will be charged with a felony(grand theft), and that if they attempt to fight and run, they will be, unfortunately, first tazered, and if they continue to resist violently with intent to maim, then wounded.

• Haha 1

I’m not even technically employed by the mall I’m stationed at, my orders come from “higher up”, hint, hint. Sure, most regular overweight mall security guards would not be armed, they would lose a Fullsize frame handgun in the blubber on their waistline, why arm them? The elite, however, have specail privilages, and I can assure you that my orders go far-far enough that I could go around Kennedy airport yelling “Hi Jack!”, and that a simple phone call and codeword would have me released in 5 minutes, with my weapon

One time I had to do an dynamic entry on the ladies bathroom, because some freak had snuck in there and was trying to smear excrement on one of the lady patrons.

You should have seen the look on his face when I pulled my Mark23 on him, I think he made another little mess in his pants.

• Haha 1

of course there is no anti-armor capabilities for golf carts, the UNIMOG was woth the anti-armor work though. We would never consider using any missles larger than our modified surplus Shrikes, Hellfires are completly out of the question. also, ourgolf carts are modified, and can take abouse alot tougher than golf balls..

Also, Neonazi skinhead gangs are the most difficult thing we currently must deal with, it is not Chechin thzat we have to worry about, it is the Australian militants, and I dan’t care if they reed this, they allready know that we are onto them and we will not give up.

But then again I think of the mayors nephew, his face distored with tears and terror, the GAP employees who asked for my autograph, and had to settle for a cover identity’s signature, the flashbangs, and their acrid scent, the small of napalm in the evening breeze, as I crouch behind a shopping cart in the parking lot

I was armed with a Glock17 (one of the first into the country, given to me by Gaston Glock personally in honor of my former black-ops experiences) and a Rem870P 14" bbl folder loaded with 000 magnums.On this particular fateful day my team was assigned to patrol Sector Zebra-1, the mall. It was an uneventful day, until the unthinkable happened…It was about 8:45PM, and the mall was closing and nearly empty. Me and my ’shadow’ were sweeping quadrant 069E, the mall arcade, a known hotspot for Asian Gangs and assorted thugs. The arcade was located at the far east end of the mall, next to the movie theater and the orange julius.I smelled trouble, and couldn’t spot any movement from the arcade, which was unusual due to the presence of a new Mortal Compact arcade game. Those Asians Gangs love Mortal Combat.I went to “condition red,” and discretely unholstered my Glock17 loaded with Black Talons. I motioned to my partner to sweep right to flank the arcade, but he was already in motion sensing the trouble in my facial expression. My partner drew his S&W 1006 and went prone behind a potted palm tree.I crept towards the arcade, when the power went out. It was an ambush! I could still see relatively well due to the full moon, shining through the building’s skylights, and years in a dark secret Russian prison center had honed my natural night vision to that of a tomcat.A perp popped up from behind the Orange Julius counter with a full auto Kalashnikov with a 75rd drum, and opened up in the direction of my partner, meanwhile two perps popped up from behind the skeeball machine with sawed off 12 gauges. Another two perps appeared on the upper level and brought down hell-fire on us from above. One had a Winchester Model 70 in .30-06 with a 10x scope and the other was laying down suppressive fire with a Mac10 variant. The perps were all sporting cheap russian NVGs.I dove under a metal bench, and lined my sights on the AK bandit. A double-tap to the chest, and a quick follow-up to the head brought him down like a sack of potatos. My partner had been hit in the leg by some buckshot but he kept fighting like a champ, he took out one of the shotgunners with a 10mm hollowpoint to the temple, while I started unloading into the glass partition that surrounded the upper level. When the sniper ran for cover I drew a bead on him, adjusted for distance, and dropped two into his abdomen. The Mac-man ran for it, at the sight of the bloody guts pouring out his partner’s stomach.I did a quick tactical reload, grabbed the 870P from the harness on my back, and did some rolls over to the movie theater and back flipped over the concession counter while unloading the 5 rounds of 000 into the skeeball machine. My partner was pinned down, I tossed the empty 870, and realized I couldn’t hit the remaining perp due to my the poor angle of attack. I had to act fast or my partner was done for. I leap over the counter again, and low crawled towards the arcade unseen. I crept behind the Mrs. PacMan game, and when I heard the perp reload, jumped up with my trusty K-Bar, and threw it into the perp’s arm, pinning him against the wall behind him.When the smoke cleared, we had three dead perps, and two very scared prisoners. My partner was slighting wounded but he would live to fight another dayl. The company goons came in fast by chopper, to cover up the situation. The remaining perps were flown to a company detention center, and we never found out what happened to them, or why they made such a vicious attack. My belief is that they were planning to hijack the coveted Mortal Combat game unit.The remaining customers and employees were paid off to cover their emotional distress and to keep their mouths shut. Later an unknown shadowy figure in an expensive black suit (obviously a high ranking company guy) came to me as I was reloading my Rem870 (in case of a second wave of attackers) and offered me the job opportunity of a lifetime…

I don’t know if I made the right decision that day. I will always fondly remember the days of mall security, the expressions on the thankful patrons you saved from certain molestation in the mall bathrooms. The look of pain in the drooling face of the shoplifter you just choke-holded to unconciousness.

• Haha 1

On 7/27/2019 at 3:11 PM, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Here's the deal with pain management.  Someone pisses light or not at all on their drug test, 99.999% of the time, they're doing one of two things:

1.  Selling the meds to friends n' family or

2.  Stocking up and instead of taking the usual 1-2 every 4-6 hours or whatever, stockpiling and then taking 4-6-8-10 at once.

No pain management doc in the world is gonna believe you that you don't want to drive while on Lortab or Norco or whatever you're taking.  Now that you're fired, you're gonna play hell finding another PM doc because they can and do talk to each other via the wonderful world of electronic communication.  Had I know you were doing this, I would have strongly suggested you drop two Lortab 15 minutes before your appointment and then find a mall to wander around in, because random drug tests are designed for situations like this (as well as other meds/drugs in your system).

CBD may be all you can do at this point.  Depending on your dose, withdrawal is going to suck for you.  I suggest kratom to get through the worst of it, and it may have the side effect of dampening down your pain.  Do some research on what strains will work best for you, but understand you can get hooked through the bag on that **** as well.

I would be amazed by someone in genuine chronic pain doing that.  CBD has done nothing for one woman I know, she is still in agony and bed ridden.  The problem you see with legal prescriptions on the street are theft.  As one of my primaries that moved, that I loved her style and intelligence very well, related to me, to store mine in a safe place.  She related a story of a nameless patient, who was elderly, and had to have some repairs done in her home.  They cleared her out, so they could go deal.  If you take 6-10, you ill either destroy your liver.  When there is Tylenol as an ingredient you should expect to wake up with yellow instead of whites in your eyes.  That sounds like a painful methodology to suicide.  Actually, after a forensic check of my own insurance, my urine was never submitted.  It was a secretary who put your urine on a metal thing on the side of the desk, and without any qualifications and declared in advance there was not enough in my system.  This is about as scientific as phrenology, and doctor was looking for an excuse in advance to remove me as a patient.  He would also short me a day or two on each prescription.  Then after he decided it was okay dig in the nerves on my hip socket by my pubic area.  I call that sexual sadism, as it was not used as a diagnostic tool, just to create extraordinary pain in my pubic area.  

So, I write this schmuck up to the Medical Board for these fraudulent and perverted practice.  His response was to contact, my new doctor against HIIPPA against me permission with my new doctor, and they conferred, probably, the other guy saying I was trouble for reporting his misdeeds to the medical board in a revenge tactic.  Then the new Doctor's Office admitted, without my express medical permission that they had conferred with the first doctor, and they were abandoning me as well.  So, I reported the new doctor to the medical board,  then I made a complaint to HIPPA through HHS and now have a case number.  If I do not hear from either in a timely fashion, I will report all my investigative findings to the State's Attorney General Office to seek criminal charges against both for violating HIPAA.  When people toy with my pain for entertainment value, well, I have a scorched earth policy.  Because, if I can get the AG for the State onboard for the HIPPA, violation, which is a crime, and I achieve a conviction, then I will seek a tort against both.  The burden beyond a reasonable doubt is required for criminal charges.  Once that is obtained, you have less of a burden of proof for a tort, and the criminal conviction makes a wonderful buttress for that.  

If the AG doesn't want to get me the time of day, I suspect, the Governor being a disabled person would, and he would lean on the AG to do his job.  

My thought is you can complain about medical malpractice or you can actually do something about it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

Seems like a lot of assumption and supposition related to motives 

As to your comment, it is better to a fool, than to open your mouth and prove that is so.  I am only working with evidence.  It is not what you know, it is what you can prove.  I am speaking in a general sense, as I don't like to give away my cards.  But, if you don't understand the law, your rights as a patient, then good luck to you.  If you have a good doctor and they evaporate, you are only left with schmucks.  Schmucks that abuse people and the law to cause harm, well, I like putting my case neatly together.  You only got the cliff notes.  When you understand HIPPA law, and how it applies to patient's rights, the fact that blood and urine must be sent to a lab to make an educated decision, your input is irrelevant.  One, because you don't know from what speak, and two, you don't suffer chronic, wasting debilitating pain.  These things take awhile to work through the system.  Most people, probably yourself included, don't realize that patients have rights and one of them is to complain to the medical board regarding mistreatment.  That is a 45 day window.  If the administrative portion fails, the criminal portion of HIPPA can be pursued, especially when one office is stupid enough to state they have spoken with another doctor that has abandoned you has a patient as gossip.  I certain the nurse that called me probably has been terminated, because she just outed her Doctor to committing a crime. 

Also, when requesting lab results, there were none, even after I took the time to forensically review with my insurance company for a lengthy review.  So, patient abandonment was pre-planned.  So, I can't nail him on Insurance Fraud.  I can however complain about unnecessarily digging his thumb in my pubic area.  Men do get sexually violate on occasion too.  My wife wen by to pick up the supposed lab form, which I have in hand that was forged.  I have spent a great deal of my career dealing with people with forged documents.  This, I will have to admit took them a bit of time.  The document itself, everything was in grey.  Then in dark black and white they wrote in a comment that was supposedly initialed by me, which was a copy/paste from my original intake sheet that I had filled out when I first became a patient.  They were stupid enough to paste the period that exists on the original intake document as it has a period.  I never initial anything and put a period afterword in my life.  So, they were stupid enough to tell my wife to wait while they "generated," the document, and not to come by until it was done, as they couldn't just leave it lying about.  I have seen the open secretary desks, everyone's paperwork is out in the open for all to see. So, it took them that long to forge a document, a bad forgery at that.  So, now I have him falsifying documents.  

This guy just became my "special friend." and this is far from my first rodeo on developing cases based on evidence-not conjecture.  When he is eventually removed to Mumbai, I think we will be even.  If my narrative bores you, read it to yourself in a Red Reddington voice.

Edited by Moshe

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

As to your comment, it is better to a fool, than to open your mouth and prove that is so.  I am only working with evidence.  It is not what you know, it is what you can prove.  I am speaking in a general sense, as I don't like to give away my cards.  But, if you don't understand the law, your rights as a patient, then good luck to you.  If you have a good doctor and they evaporate, you are only left with schmucks.  Schmucks that abuse people and the law to cause harm, well, I like putting my case neatly together.  You only got the cliff notes.  When you understand HIPPA law, and how it applies to patient's rights, the fact that blood and urine must be sent to a lab to make an educated decision, your input is irrelevant.  One, because you don't know from what speak, and two, you don't suffer chronic, wasting debilitating pain.  These things take awhile to work through the system.  Most people, probably yourself included, don't realize that patients have rights and one of them is to complain to the medical board regarding mistreatment.  That is a 45 day window.  If the administrative portion fails, the criminal portion of HIPPA can be pursued, especially when one office is stupid enough to state they have spoken with another doctor that has abandoned you has a patient as gossip.  I certain the nurse that called me probably has been terminated, because she just outed her Doctor to committing a crime. 

Also, when requesting lab results, there were none, even after I took the time to forensically review with my insurance company for a lengthy review.  So, patient abandonment was pre-planned.  So, I can't nail him on Insurance Fraud.  I can however complain about unnecessarily digging his thumb in my pubic area.  Men do get sexually violate on occasion too.  My wife wen by to pick up the supposed lab form, which I have in hand that was forged.  I have spent a great deal of my career dealing with people with forged documents.  This, I will have to admit took them a bit of time.  The document itself, everything was in grey.  Then in dark black and white they wrote in a comment that was supposedly initialed by me, which was a copy/paste from my original intake sheet that I had filled out when I first became a patient.  They were stupid enough to paste the period that exists on the original intake document as it has a period.  I never initial anything and put a period afterword in my life.  So, they were stupid enough to tell my wife to wait while they "generated," the document, and not to come by until it was done, as they couldn't just leave it lying about.  I have seen the open secretary desks, everyone's paperwork is out in the open for all to see. So, it took them that long to forge a document, a bad forgery at that.  So, now I have him falsifying documents.  

This guy just became my "special friend." and this is far from my first rodeo on developing cases based on evidence-not conjecture.  When he is eventually removed to Mumbai, I think we will be even.  If my narrative bores you, read it to yourself in a Red Reddington voice.

Oh, I see

you have all the inside info. Must be great to have all those contacts in the “brotherhood”

(I actually read it with a Pee Wee Herman voice)

On 7/28/2019 at 6:23 PM, Dric902 said:

I am the Sergeant of a three-man Rapid Tactical Force at one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas. Although there are typically between fifteen and twenty normal security officers working the beat there, we decided a while ago that it would be best to have a specilized force for violent individuals. We use modified electric vehicles and can be anywhere on a given floor within eight and a half minutes.Naturally, the regular security people are unarmed. We “RTFers”, by arrangement with the local police, carry high-strength OC spray and batons. If we have a full tactical alert and permission from the local LEOs we also have a Mossberg 500 with less-lethal rounds and two K-frame Smith .38s loaded with 158gr. LRN.Basically, the situation is that we get the call, we lock up the situation, put everything five by five, and cordon the area until the local authorities arrive. We’re cops, we just don’t get the glory. I am not permitted to carry Glocks on duty; however, when my wife picks me up from work I strap on the “Deadly Duo” of a 27 and 23, each with Bar-Sto .357 bbl.I am writing a proposal to replace our current Mossberg-Smith armament with the following:

• 3) MP5K-PDW with red-dot sights;
  • 2) G36 rifles using SS109 rounds;
  • 3) Glock practical tacticles in .357 Sig
  • 1) PSG-1 using Fed Gold Medal .308
  • 1) Starlight scope for the PSG-1 in case we lose power in the building.
  • 3) Glock 27 backup guns
  • 3) Kahr P-9 holdouts

Why does this sound familiar………...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Oh, I see

you have all the inside info. Must be great to have all those contacts in the “brotherhood”

(I actually read it with a Pee Wee Herman voice)

Those of you who don't know, irritate those of us that do.