Why Liberals Create a Position For Street Drug Use

Moshe

New levels of pain get explored, the kind that would bring most men to their knees.  Chronic pain is not a place for the weak of heart. 

Though for the users and dealers out there, a lesson is to be learned:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/american-idol-alum-antonella-barba-pleads-guilty-faces-10-years-to-life/ar-AAF81M7?ocid=spartanntp

She had enough illegal fentanyl in her shoe box to kill at least 400 people.  All for the almighty buck.  I honestly don't know why it exists.  It makes morphine look like a Sponge Bob band aid.  I doubtful she will get life as she is pretty and  a celebrity.  She will probably turn State's Witness against her beau and supplier. and get a reduced sentence.  She will probably get 10 and be out in 5 for good behavior.  

The stuff she was dealing was just pure death.  Cocaine users describe it has blowing the top of their head off in comparison.  For most users death is the ultimate end result, as addiction to fentanyl is automatic.  Those that survive long enough turn into human zombies before inevitable death.  The intended use, so they say is for surgery.  I would like to know what surgery they are doing.  I have had two.  One under, and one while wide awake.  Let's just say iodine, a razor to get rid of the hair and then going to town with a scalpel to carve out a piece of your thigh muscle is not interesting, unless you are a complete pain freak to have a strip carved out over the course of 40 minutes longer than most index fingers.  At no point was that drug ever used.  On occasion the nerve cluster where the twisted Turkish lady sliced and diced, in the wrong spot no less fires off and were off the races for the Chinese Curse, "May your life be interesting."

Honestly, I had more fun dying and coming back in the Line of Duty when I was a young buck.  Now for that particular incident I got my own morphine drip.  You could press it until your eyes cross and you felt nauseous,

2 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I didn't know they made whatever that is, in your size.  Who knew?

My S-4 has a black budget authority for the outfitting of “sterile” gear. In case you aren’t in the know, thats gear without headstamps, labels, serial numbers, or any identifying marking so the government operator can be disavowed in the event of my screwing something up and being captured and tortured for info. I would never give info damaging or embarrassing to my beloved country and will not be taken alive irregardless, so it really isn’t necessary but the sheeple clerks feel better about it.

i once served a no knock door kicker no friendlies free fire op on a trailer park office that was dealing in infant children to be fed to fighting dogs covered in gunpowder to make them mean.....I hate that.

I was of course number two in the line up, the “rabbit” went first with me firing at anything moving (no good guys there) when I slipped on an empty Red Bull can that the “rabbit” never warned me about (he wanted to commit Harry Carry afterword but I’d stopped him, his life is mine now) 

all I had to do was two quick Captain Kirk rolls, triple tap the lead Tango and the rest fell to the floor screaming for their mommy. We saved 42 and a half kids that day. The parents will never know as they never see us. We calmly walked away to get to the choppa and flew away, no lights, no noise (stealth choppa) not demanding any praise or thanks....just doing the job.

so I know where you’re comin’ from 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dric902 said:

My S-4 has a black budget authority for the outfitting of “sterile” gear. In case you aren’t in the know, thats gear without headstamps, labels, serial numbers, or any identifying marking so the government operator can be disavowed in the event of my screwing something up and being captured and tortured for info. I would never give info damaging or embarrassing to my beloved country and will not be taken alive irregardless, so it really isn’t necessary but the sheeple clerks feel better about it.

i once served a no knock door kicker no friendlies free fire op on a trailer park office that was dealing in infant children to be fed to fighting dogs covered in gunpowder to make them mean.....I hate that.

I was of course number two in the line up, the “rabbit” went first with me firing at anything moving (no good guys there) when I slipped on an empty Red Bull can that the “rabbit” never warned me about (he wanted to commit Harry Carry afterword but I’d stopped him, his life is mine now) 

all I had to do was two quick Captain Kirk rolls, triple tap the lead Tango and the rest fell to the floor screaming for their mommy. We saved 42 and a half kids that day. The parents will never know as they never see us. We calmly walked away to get to the choppa and flew away, no lights, no noise (stealth choppa) not demanding any praise or thanks....just doing the job.

so I know where you’re comin’ from 

Those who have never lived, mock those who have.

5 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Those who have never lived, mock those who have.

I know brother, I know. They will never realize how close they were to certain agonizing death in the great Yellowstone Attack of ‘92, or even the LA cobaltnuclearstealthneutrino campaign in ‘86

i eventually was slightly winged by a depleted uranium sniper round (camomiles cant shoot, an American would have punched my ticket) and I had to bow out of the Team. They begged me to stay, but I was only slowing them down and endangering my lifelong buddies.

so I served as the door gunner on the Space Shuttle for a couple of missions and retired to (undisclosed) for a life of memories and pain meds.

I’ve probably said too much already (old memories you know) they do tend to keep track of my level personages. I would hate to violate US Code 2649.95366 Para 34 sec 42 line 4576 and spend the rest of my time disappeared.

check six bro

4 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

I know brother, I know. They will never realize how close they were to certain agonizing death in the great Yellowstone Attack of ‘92, or even the LA cobaltnuclearstealthneutrino campaign in ‘86

i eventually was slightly winged by a depleted uranium sniper round (camomiles cant shoot, an American would have punched my ticket) and I had to bow out of the Team. They begged me to stay, but I was only slowing them down and endangering my lifelong buddies.

so I served as the door gunner on the Space Shuttle for a couple of missions and retired to (undisclosed) for a life of memories and pain meds.

I’ve probably said too much already (old memories you know) they do tend to keep track of my level personages. I would hate to violate US Code 2649.95366 Para 34 sec 42 line 4576 and spend the rest of my time disappeared.

check six bro

Proverbs 26:7, "A fool trying to say something wise is like a crippled person trying to walk."  Or, since I respect the former Glock/Kimber lady, and not you, the book would be the book of Mishlei. שוטה שמנסה להגיד משהו חכם דומה לאדם נכה המנסה ללכת.

• 3 weeks later...
So, here it goes.  My daughter had step, and an ear in infection.  I refused to take my hydrocodone while driving my daughter around, but I also had to see the local pain doctor.  I didn't piss hot, though, he would never give me the results, and claimed I didn't have enough in my system.  Apparently, he was under the impression that I should drive impaired.  So, I got kicked out.  I filed a complaint with the Medical Board, and explain the situation.  They refused to take action.  So, he said go find another one.  I did.  Things were going well, I reported the situation to the second doctor regarding the situation.  Today, they called up and said, we will no longer be issuing pain medication.  My back is destroyed, every nerve in my body fires at the same time with the fibromyalgia.  My muscle system is deteriorating with an off the charge OPMD.  So, I have several options that I am considering at the moment.  
1. Trying to find weed, never bought it, never used it.  **** the system since they fucked me, and I am retired.
2. If I can't find that, reverting to alcoholism, which I beat years ago.
3. Suicide.
I am currently weighing my options.
So, if I suddenly disappear it means I blew my brains out, 2 I am in jail for the purchase of weed, or I am in jail for taking all my rage out on the first doctor and using whatever strength in my hands that are left to break his hyoid bone.

Signing out to figure out my options.

The prescription of Narcotics and Opioids for those in severe, intractable pain is now Politically Incorrect. To eradicate the Prescription Pain Medication Abuse Problem exhibited in part of our population, the political class has decided to eliminate the use of these drugs for everyone. Problem solved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, C_Hallbert said:

The prescription of Narcotics and Opioids for those in severe, intractable pain is now Politically Incorrect. To eradicate the Prescription Pain Medication Abuse Problem exhibited in part of our population, the political class has decided to eliminate the use of these drugs for everyone. Problem solved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just want to make marijuana for recreational use.  I disagree with that as well.  It should be regulated in the same manner that prescription of Narcotics and Opioids  are regulated, then there would be some movement in the direction for those in chronic, intractable pain.  I bet then, there would be some movement in the proper direction, because there are far more recreational marijuana users than there are people who have prescription of Narcotics and Opioids for chronic pain.  Then there would be some movement to allow Opioids for those in pain again.