Angry because they had to see coed boobies.

Silentpoet

19 hours ago, norton said:

I couldn't get the attached to load, so here is my question.

How can College Students afford $4000 a month apartments? 

Quick Google tells me that The King's College has a tuition of $18,000/semester (which oddly isn't that high compared to other colleges) but I would bet that $1500/month is pretty low rent for an apartment in Brooklyn, even if with three roommates.

I'm also guessing that the $4K/month for non-college students is per apartment, not per person.  But having four semi-adults increases the strain on the communal areas (gym, etc) and damage to the rooms, along with allowances in lease terms and may even include furnishings.  Hence the higher number.  Still - the apartment building is making out like a bandit on this.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Moshe said:

A creator has the right to destroy its own work.  Or, in my case allow me to be physically flawed, which you can understand once you realize that you are not your own.  My wife often thinks I should have lived in the time of David, as despite his sin, he had a warrior's soul, and had a heart like G-d.  If I believed G-d sent people to hell to be tortured forever, I wouldn't want a part of it either.  Destruction is a far cry from torture.  But, the rules are eternal.  Do you think you have been wronged, if you do 80 through a school zone and get arrested?

Definitely peas in a pod in terms of murdering when it suited them. Fortunately that celestial Stalinist is only make believe.