My Brother MUST Resign

4 hours ago, Citra47 said:

Ya know, I'm really getting tired of all this offensive crap. It was initially mainly from the left but has spread across the political spectrum. What someone did as a child or even in college is a foolish thing to hold a grudge about. Most college kids I was in school with still had no semblance of a brain including me.  I really don't care if someone doesn't like me or is offended by something I do or say.  Get over it!  It's a big country and we ALL need to start getting along if we are to survive.

If we did an in-depth investigation on everyone who is offended by someone else or brings ancient history charges against someone else we would likely find that all of us have purposely farted on someone else's pillow at one time or another. The word offended and it's derivatives needs to be stricken from the English language.

Here is the deal, The left started this wood chipper up so I am only too happy to push a few of their logs through it.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I once dressed up as Jesus on halloween (I already had the hair and beard),  complete with a crown of thorns.

Everyone thought my costume was the winner.

I should probably quit my job now. 

Or maybe it's still funny?

Can't tell any more.

Wait till you find out if the Pope sees you as a threat.  If not, you're good to go.

8 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I don't feel Jewish.

(I'm really not sure what I am.  I feel there definitely has to be a higher power,  but that's about as far as I go.)

Well I was just meaning it wouldn't be cultural appropriation if you were dressed as a 1st century rabbi if you were jewish.