In honor of Thanksgiving

SC Tiger

Well I just learnt that Thanksgiving, according to the over educated useless people, is a celebration of racism of the highest level by America because we stole the land from the Indians. My question is, who did the Indians steal the land from?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ARP said:

Well I just learnt that Thanksgiving, according to the over educated useless people, is a celebration of racism of the highest level by America because we stole the land from the Indians. My question is, who did the Indians steal the land from?

Well, I don't know about the rest of the country, but we certainly stole Manhattan. It's worth way more than $24 worth of trinkets and beads now.

:whistling:

On 11/20/2018 at 6:56 PM, ASH said:

it was always  Bailey for me . alway thought thought loni was fugly  specailly  with her play -doh  hair

Bailey.jpg

images.jpg

Bailey was pretty hot too.  She was cute as hell.

I also love how the manager kept forgetting who she was.

Loni Anderson's hair was just what was in style I guess.   But I do laugh at how the phone receiver (a 1970s one at that) could fit UNDER it.

Loni-Anderson.png

:anim_lol:

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:26 PM, willie-pete said:

Well, I don't know about the rest of the country, but we certainly stole Manhattan. It's worth way more than $24 worth of trinkets and beads now.

It's a matter of relative worth.  The Indians felt that this was what it was worth to them.  They were satisfied with the payment offered, they had no apparent attention to develop it into something more, and they didn't do it.  So it sold for it's worth to them at that point in time.

Now I'm supposed to sympathize with the previous owners, because they now look around and see what it became, due to much effort by those new owners.  No, I don't feel sorry for the people that now envy the results of other people's work and planning.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2018 at 11:26 PM, willie-pete said:

Well, given the worth of what $24 was then, and what it would grow into over 300 years, I’m not so sure.  Throw in the current value with the crap, etc all over the streets, and the idiots who now live there, I think the Indians got the better of the deal.  

Hawk 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brown Hawk said:

Well, given the worth of what $24 was then, and what it would grow into over 300 years, I’m not so sure.  Throw in the current value with the crap, etc all over the streets, and the idiots who now live there, I think the Indians got the better of the deal.  

Hawk 

Truth.

On 11/21/2018 at 11:26 PM, willie-pete said:

We bought Manhattan for $1,483.00 in today's money.

That's a bargain.

• Like 1