Did Saudis, CIA Fear Khashoggi 9/11 Bombshell?

pipedreams

"The macabre case of missing journalist Jamal Khashoggi raises the question: did Saudi rulers fear him revealing highly damaging information on their secret dealings? In particular, possible involvement in the 9/11 terror attacks on New York in 2001.

Even more intriguing are US media reports now emerging that American intelligence had snooped on and were aware of Saudi officials making plans to capture Khashoggi prior to his apparent disappearance at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul last week. If the Americans knew the journalist’s life was in danger, why didn’t they tip him off to avoid his doom?"

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/10/14/did-saudis-cia-fear-khashoggi-9-11-bombshell.html

The thing that keeps hammering at my brain is that the evidence shows that he walked into the embassy, apparently of his own free will.  Why would he do that if he was in fear of his life?  

Or did he walk in the front and sneak out the back, or attempt to, in order to embarrass the Saudis?  Show up alive in a few months when it’s all blown over and nobody cares?  

If anybody has an answer to that question, I’d like to hear it.  

Hawk 

Call me crazy but I find it a tad odd that the Saudis sent a hit team of 15 after him. Who did they think they were up against, Jamal Bondhoggi?

And then apparently someone in the group came up with the idea---"He's at the consulate. Allah be blessed, we'll have a lot of privacy if we do it there."

I can think of quite a few incongruencies like those two (2) that tell me that it doesn't make sense.

Fifteen (15)? Really?

• Like 1

Turkey does not like the arms deal we made with the Saudis a couple of weeks ago.

the columnist wasn’t in the US or SA but at the Saudi embassy in Turkey

he was not from the US or was a US citizen. Was not a journalist for any American network or newspaper, but a columnist for the foreign service desk of one.

President Erdogan has a long history of corruption and dirty tricks

they say they have video and sound recordings of the killing.....from inside the SA embassy. Do they have other embassies monitored? 

They say it could have been from his Apple Watch, how did the Turks get access to a Saudis’ watch?

i think the SA will determine that they have no evidence to support the claims of the Turks and will insinuate that the Turkish government killed him to try and hold up the arms deal.

the only reason we care is the media trying to push the “Trump hates media” narrative

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can think of only one reason for employing a team of fifteen (15).  They divvied up the body parts. As in, you take an arm, you take a leg...

The one who took the fingers was the VIP of the group. Apparently, they all skipped the seminar, "How to save on airfare and avoid transporting body parts with DNA profiling".

But still, would Turkey ever try to interfere in US-SA relations?

Did the lions at the Ankara zoo look the morning after like they had a midnight snack?

It's a mystery.