Trump is Not Smart

steve4102

As I keep saying, it is clueless (or inexperienced, according to the article) beta males and feminists versus productive and once strong people. Dreamer vs maker. Taker vs giver. Sucker vs tax payer. Talker vs worker. Arts degree vs blue collar. Thieves vs victims.

The new left re-arranged our society and values. Now they can spew their ill fitted ideals on a working system until it is broke and all will be on their level of uselessness, so they can finally feel equal and even. Meanwhile we can't even say a word anymore without being called racists or sexists.

We let them take over by compliance. We are being bullied by the weak. Hello America.

Edited by crockett
  • Like 5

People on GT seem to overall think it's excellent other than a couple hard heads.

Had to like this part.

"It is no different from a parent telling a 35-year-old son: “I have been supporting you for thirty-five years. I put you through college by signing four years and $100,000 in PLUS Loans. You graduated college fifteen years ago. For fifteen years I have been asking you nicely to look for a job and to start contributing. Instead, you sit home all day playing video games, texting your friends on a smartphone I pay for, and picking little fuzz balls out of your navel. So, look, I love you. You are my flesh and blood. But if you are not employed and earning a paycheck — and contributing to the cost of this household — in six months, we are throwing you out of the house.” That boy is NATO. Trump is Dad. And all of us have been signing for the PLUS Loans. "

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 2