• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

8 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

59499d70ca19d0f8.jpg?1581030252

When this picture was taken, in 2005, they were still in Congress. The Clinton Foundation was accepting his donations. And Bush wasn’t invited to his wedding. And was a moderate Democrat 

Donald Trump was a Republican in 1987, independent in 1999, Democrat in 2001, Republican in 2009, independent in 2011 and rejoined the GOP in 2012 

38368A23-8AE1-4281-9CD1-EE54AD337421.jpeg.12ca3bb17671cbdc928b1c2f22bcf24e.jpeg

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Just one day after his acquittal of both articles of impeachment, President Donald Trump has announced a new memoir: If I Did It.

Trump says the book contains theoretical conjecture over what he would have done had he actually committed the abuses of power he was accused of.

"I didn't do it, obviously, as I was just found to be the most innocent president of all time by the Senate," he said at a press conference announcing the new book. "But if I had done it, I would have obviously carried out the best high crimes and misdemeanors, maybe ever. And this book lays out how. It's tremendous. My high crimes would have been 17-dimensional Scattergories, not some dumb phone call."

https://babylonbee.com/news/donald-trump-announces-new-memoir-if-i-did-it

• Like 1

WASHINGTON, D.C.—As President Trump began addressing the nation Tuesday evening, he said, "Good evening" to the camera, drawing an immediate flurry of fact checks from publications all across the country.

The New York Times pointed out that the meaning of the phrase was vague and that Trump could have meant any one of several things by the statement. Finally, they concluded that since Trump stubbornly insists on existing in our plane of reality, the statement that the evening was "good" in any way couldn't possibly be true:

https://babylonbee.com/news/good-evening-says-president-trump-drawing-immediate-flurry-of-fact-checks

• Like 1

THE FINAL FRONTIER—President Trump’s new Space Force has been stealing the imagination of the public with its forward-looking ideal. “It’s a force,” Trump explained in a press conference, “in SPAAAAACE!”

Not to be outdone, the Democrats are now trying to show they can also look to the future with their new proposal: Space IRS.

“We also are inspired by watching shows such as Star Wars,” Nancy Pelosi told the press, “and seeing someone like Han Solo, a smuggler who is obviously avoiding taxes. It makes us say to ourselves, there has to be a way to follow someone like that and see how much he’s spending at cantinas and sabacc tables and know that he’s hiding income. That’s the job of Space IRS.”

Pelosi said the Space IRS will be a constant companion to all explorers of the galaxy, making sure the government gets a piece of whatever is discovered. “There are so many distant stars -- distant galaxies out there,” Pelosi said. “That’s a lot of auditing. We want to be prepared.”
https://babylonbee.com/news/to-compete-with-space-force-democrats-propose-space-irs

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dric902 said:

This is true. She really said this

no spin, no edited quote.

she actually said this;

F2418B84-AC76-4DDA-80F6-508F40C985C2.jpeg.8a8652abbbffa8eb1fbdb21800a9ac25.jpeg

This is an example of just how bad her comprehension and understanding is.  Take heed, lest she occupy that chair for another term.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Well, it's shaping up to be a bad week for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. The Democratic primaries are in chaos, Trump delivered a positive, high-energy State of the Union address, the economy is good, and Trump was just acquitted of the articles of impeachment.

But Pelosi made it even worse on herself by tearing up Trump's State of the Union address in front of the whole nation. She ended up overexerting herself, and 54 different bones in her hands and wrists immediately snapped during the ripping. Fourteen different muscles were also strained. She fell to the ground in pain, nearly getting trampled by Mike Pence and President Trump, who pretended not to see her.

• Haha 2

WASHINGTON, D.C.—President Trump arrived at the National Prayer Breakfast in high spirits Thursday, having been acquitted of all crimes and immorality forever.

But his mood quickly turned sour as the evangelical leaders and ministers continued to talk about "some Jesus guy" instead of discussing the "far more important issue" of his acquittal.

"I'm good with prayer and everything, but shouldn't today be about me?" he grumbled to Mike Pence, who just stood there and smiled. "I was acquitted! Found not guilty! Innocent forever! Most innocent president of all time! And they're all here going on and on about this Jesus fellow who apparently wasn't even acquitted. I mean, he was found guilty, fair and square!"

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-irritated-as-this-jesus-guy-hogs-all-the-attention-at-prayer-breakfast

• Like 1

A new study has fascinating findings that could have big political implications. According to the study, all the widely publicized threats to our very nation and shattering of norms aren’t having a cumulative effect but instead are causing people to dull to outrage. In fact, the study shows that people completely tune out by about the fifth threat to our democracy per day.

Doctor Drew Stevenson is an outrage expert who conducted the study. He started his career researching the effects of random electrical shocks on the moods of monkeys, and now does similar research on Twitter and people. “When you have a bunch of people screaming that our country is under threat of being destroyed, that can get people’s attention,” said Stevenson. “But by the fifth time people start screaming something like that per day, it’s basically white noise.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

I fully support anyone's choice to not participate in reciting the Pledge.

I consider it an honor and a privilege and will humbly do so as long as I'm able.

You're a little nicer than I am, I invite them to get out of my sight if they want to be a heathen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1