• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

2 hours ago, Borg warner said:

I understand why he's here. Because this is a gun forum where most people here are Conservative and he's a flaming Liberal and he's here do try to thumb his nose at people and to create conflict and spread what he thinks is the wit and wisdom of Liberalism.

Everyone here gets along and so there  has to be at least one Jerkoff who doesn't like the way things are and who gets a kick out of constantly dropping the figurative turd in the punchbowl. The guy never has anything remotely intelligent or worthwhile to contribute.

Cast my first vote for Reagan and been a faithful republican ever since, even voted for tRump, just tired of the shitshow he's created in our country. most everything out of his mouth is a lie or bullshit and you people just lap it up. Thanks to Trump there is one more Democrat 

3 minutes ago, berto62 said:

Cast my first vote for Reagan and been a faithful republican ever since, even voted for tRump, just tired of the ****show he's created in our country. most everything out of his mouth is a lie or bull**** and you people just lap it up. Thanks to Trump there is one more Democrat 

As much as I don’t like the hero worship of the church of Trump

there is not a snowballs chance in a blast furnace it would turn me into a democrap

• Like 5

2 hours ago, berto62 said:

Cast my first vote for Reagan and been a faithful republican ever since, even voted for tRump, just tired of the ****show he's created in our country. most everything out of his mouth is a lie or bull**** and you people just lap it up. Thanks to Trump there is one more Democrat 

So now that you're a Democrat why don't you go find a forum like Democrat Underground where your input would be appreciated instead of spending time here creating conflict, being rude, vulgar,, and a miserable pain in the ass? What are you trying to accomplish? Do you hate people who aren't Trump-hating Democrats like you are? I'm sorry that Trump has unhinged you but why take it out on the people here?

Edited by Borg warner

10 hours ago, berto62 said:

Well, that certainly helps the situation. I guess you showed 'em!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, berto62 said:

So Trump lied about having a 4% growth rate?  

So Trump lied about the lowest Black unemployment rate ever recorded?  

So Trump lied about the lowest young black men unemployment ever recorded?  

So Trump lied about the lowest female unemployment ever recorded?  

So Trump lied about disassembling Obamacare?  

So Trump lied about trying to build a wall and trying to support ICE?  

So Trump lied about trying to KEEP his campaign promises?  

As I mentioned before, you need to quit re-spouting propaganda platitudes and come up with some facts.  

Hawk 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://babylonbee.com/news/broward-county-brings-in-expert-consultant-to-speed-up-ballot-count?fbclid=IwAR2zE9GjQY3zQbkivbgHEqqGGaGsUBlria2Yfan-JYD5zTfu9hPc8o4zjgM

Broward County Brings In Expert Consultant To Speed Up Ballot Count

image.png.ee7f63a58d44ac333ffe9754861aa628.png

FLORIDA—Broward County, which has had trouble meeting its legal deadlines in the counting of ballots, has now brought in a consultant to speed up the recount: counting expert Count von Count.

The Count wasted no time and immediately began counting as soon as he saw the ballots. He picked up one and said, “One vote for governor, eh eh eh.”

After that, he picked up a second ballot and said, “Two votes for governor, eh eh eh.”

Next, he picked up a third ballot and said, “Three votes for governor, eh eh eh.”

“Wow!” exclaimed Broward County official Stanley Collier. “He’s way faster than us!”

The Count continued his tabulation and within a minute was in double digits. “I always get confused once I reach the number nine,” said Brenda C. Snipes, the Supervisor of Elections for Broward County, “but he blew right through that.”

With the help of the Count, Broward County now expects to have an official total sometime in late 2019.

Edited by gwalchmai
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1