Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

2 hours ago, pipedreams said:

From the article:

"...In 2019, women made up 26.5% of permit holders in the 12 states that provide data by gender. Eight states had data from 2012 to 2019, and permit numbers grew 101% faster for women than for men..."

Hooray for Women!!

• Like 3

• Replies 112.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

18 minutes ago, janice6 said:

From the article:

"...In 2019, women made up 26.5% of permit holders in the 12 states that provide data by gender. Eight states had data from 2012 to 2019, and permit numbers grew 101% faster for women than for men..."

Hooray for Women!!

Indiana doing me proud

we almost got constitutional carry..its coming

Edited by Dric902
  • Thanks 1

I guess Perry has to go now

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump told House Republicans Friday that he was urged by Energy Secretary Rick Perry to make the midsummer phone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy that is now at the center of House Democrats' impeachment inquiry, two sources familiar with the matter told NBC News.

Trump suggested it was a call he didn't even want to make, the sources said.

• Like 1

In a later tweet, Trump threatened to "destroy" Turkey's economy if it does something he considers"off limits."

Tweeted the president: "As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!)."

“Great and unmatched wisdom”

Who’s economy has Trump destroyed before?

Jus sayin

Edited by Dric902

I guess we have to destroy the economy of Turkey now?

Turkish forces carried out attacks against Kurdish forces and the anti-Assad Syrian Democratic Forces militia in Syria and Iraq near the Turkish border on Monday evening.

Turkish forces attacked SDF positions in the city of al-Malikiyah in the Hasakah area in northern Syria, according to Syrian state news agency SANA.
The SDF includes Kurds and others in eastern Syria which the US has helped train, assist and advise during the war on ISIS.

Earlier on Monday, the United States announced that it would be withdrawing from Syria.

Turkey will move forward with its long-planned military operation to create what it calls a "safe zone" in northern Syria and U.S. forces will not support or be involved in it