• Replies 112.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Yes, I have seen many of these signs. It is too bad that more voters could not experience this. I recall travel to a camping area in the beautiful Saguaro National park. When we arrived there was no one there. The parking area was strewn with plastic water jugs. A large sign warning campers to not stay here. The Government can not protect you. ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

I understand the rationale.  I  do support it. 

I do, however, feel that this is a successful, albeit unintended consequence, of liberals causing a fracturing in the unity of gun owners and carriers.  Pitting one faction of our community  against another weakens us significantly.  I am sad to see this come about.  I hope splitting up the support for our cause doesn't hasten our demise by liberal lawmakers.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I understand the rationale.  I  do support it. 

I do, however, feel that this is a successful, albeit unintended consequence, of liberals causing a fracturing in the unity of gun owners and carriers.  Pitting one faction of our community  against another weakens us significantly.  I am sad to see this come about.  I hope splitting up the support for our cause doesn't hasten our demise by liberal lawmakers.

Great post. The media is not covering this issue. Senator  Diane Feinstein is backing the BFS Ban for the President. Under this ruling a plastic stock is now classed as a Machine Gun. Today Senator Feinstein is using this to ban magazines and semi-auto rifles. She just introduced the bill today. The Dems now think the President will sign these Bans. And yes the NRA and the Republican Party are not with us. Sadly?

Our hopes are with the GOA who is suing the President and the BATFE to stop this madness. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/01/10/feinstein-and-friends-quietly-introduce-a-major-gun-control-bill-during-the-shutd-n2538811

• Like 1