• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

3 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.1b3d4e101bc5b7a113cf1dbf6c2689e0.png

Except for the murder tunnels set up underneath, and the constant need of Hamas to attempt to scale it with "martyrs" who get shot to death by the IDF.  Now, if we are willing to do what Israel does, we will be blowing up tunnels and shoot and kill anyone trying to breach our Border.  I am fine with that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

Except for the murder tunnels set up underneath, and the constant need of Hamas to attempt to scale it with "martyrs" who get shot to death by the IDF.  Now, if we are willing to do what Israel does, we will be blowing up tunnels and shoot and kill anyone trying to breach our Border.  I am fine with that.

Yes, maintaining a secure border will require cracking a few eggs. Always has.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I think our Rat Terrier is smarter than she is.

Don’t underestimate her.  She did get elected to Congress by defeating the number two man in the party.  And she did it by actively going out and telling people what they wanted to hear.  She is still doing that, and will continue to do it because that is what people in the far left and the media want to hear.  She has a goal, and she is headed that way without regard to anything else.  That makes her dangerous.  Get enough stupid followers and guess what happens.  

Hawk

• Like 1

Just now, Brown Hawk said:

Don’t underestimate her.  She did get elected to Congress by defeating the number two man in the party.  And she did it by actively going out and telling people what they wanted to hear.  She is still doing that, and will continue to do it because that is what people in the far left and the media want to hear.  She has a goal, and she is headed that way without regard to anything else.  That makes her dangerous.  Get enough stupid followers and guess what happens.  

Hawk

Well, the Rat Terrier is not potty trained yet, despite best efforts,  Let's put it that way. LOL

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moshe said:

Well, the Rat Terrier is not potty trained yet, despite best efforts,  Let's put it that way. LOL

Don’t know if she’s potty trained, but I assume so.  Both you and I can mention some names of those who were so focused on a goal, and drove it through.  Things get bad, and some ideas get a lot of stupid and desperate followers.  That is why it is never good to underestimate that kind of person.  

Hawk 

• Like 2

Just now, Brown Hawk said:

Don’t know if she’s potty trained, but I assume so.  Both you and I can mention some names of those who were so focused on a goal, and drove it through.  Things get bad, and some ideas get a lot of stupid and desperate followers.  That is why it is never good to underestimate that kind of person.  

Hawk 

When they are as nutty as her, I let her hang herself by her own petard,  It is kind of amusing to watch.

11 hours ago, Dric902 said:

NEW ATTEMPTS AT HEARING PROTECTION ACT, NATIONAL RECIPROCITY INTRODUCED

https://www.guns.com/news/2019/01/04/new-attempts-at-hearing-protection-act-national-reciprocity-introduced

From the article:  Comments:  Reposted for truth!

"...Bob Builder 6 days ago

Republican's suddenly get a backbone when they aren't in power. There are several things republicans failed to do while they had the chance. like repeal Obama care, fix immigration. But these republicans don't care about the citizens, they only care about getting reelected.."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, janice6 said:

From the article:  Comments:  Reposted for truth!

"...Bob Builder 6 days ago

Republican's suddenly get a backbone when they aren't in power. There are several things republicans failed to do while they had the chance. like repeal Obama care, fix immigration. But these republicans don't care about the citizens, they only care about getting reelected.."

I have serious concerns about it passing, considering the POTUS banned bump stocks already.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moshe said:

I have serious concerns about it passing, considering the POTUS banned bump stocks already.

Of course.   My point was that when it could have passed, they didn't want it to.

Congress won't even agree to pass this to Trump no matter what.  So it's moot.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1

Just now, janice6 said:

Of course.   My point was that when it could have passed, they didn't want it to.

They are always afraid of doing the right thing, depending on polling.  If they wanted to do the right thing they would eliminate the 1986 ban.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Dog Soldier said:

Where will all of this end. The Nation is in a state of flux much like the Pre-Civil War politics of President Buchanan's Administration.  We all know how that era in American history ended??

It all depends on one side.  If that side is determined to subjugate the other, it is entirely possible that to stay a free state, violence, as a last resort, may become necessary.  What is a fact, is that only one side will determine this. It is very likely that the other side will decide the outcome.

I believe that a lot of people in this country simply don't believe that when pushed to the wall, others will not defend themselves.  People tend to assume that their action under duress, is what the other guy will do.  Therefore, they believe that if they push hard enough, the opposition will concede.  They don't realize that if pushed hard enough, the other side will eliminate the threat to themselves.  This is the big discontinuity between "liberals" and "conservatives".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, janice6 said:

It all depends on one side.  If that side is determined to subjugate the other, it is entirely possible that to stay a free state, violence, as a last resort, may become necessary.  What is a fact, is that only one side will determine this. It is very likely that the other side will decide the outcome.

I believe that a lot of people in this country simply don't believe that when pushed to the wall, others will not defend themselves.  People tend to assume that their action under duress, is what the other guy will do.  Therefore, they believe that if they push hard enough, the opposition will concede.  They don't realize that if pushed hard enough, the other side will eliminate the threat to themselves.  This is the big discontinuity between "liberals" and "conservatives".

A very insightful post into the future . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

1 hour ago, janice6 said:

Congress won't even agree to pass this to Trump no matter what.  So it's moot.

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

They are always afraid of doing the right thing, depending on polling.  If they wanted to do the right thing they would eliminate the 1986 ban.

When a party has the white house and congress you get to see what they actually want to do and what is lip service and campaign rhetoric.

obama and the dems had a lock for two years and what did they do. Stimulus, Obamacare, taxes.

Trump and the GOP has  all for two years and what did they do....trade deals, China, taxes for corporations.

”You have to keep voting Republican so we can make the tax cuts permanent” the same thing we heard with the Bush tax cuts

”you have to vote Republican so we can secure the border” 

when they are not in control, they are free to offer up all kinds of base cheering stuff. Secure in the knowledge that it won’t go anywhere. 

How many votes to repeal Obamacare did the house hold when the dems had the senate? Over 60

How many did they vote in when they actually had control and could pass it?   Crickets

what was was what they wanted and what was lip service?

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Dric902 said:

When a party has the white house and congress you get to see what they actually want to do and what is lip service and campaign rhetoric.

obama and the dems had a lock for two years and what did they do. Stimulus, Obamacare, taxes.

Trump and the GOP has  all for two years and what did they do....trade deals, China, taxes for corporations.

”You have to keep voting Republican so we can make the tax cuts permanent” the same thing we heard with the Bush tax cuts

”you have to vote Republican so we can secure the border” 

when they are not in control, they are free to offer up all kinds of base cheering stuff. Secure in the knowledge that it won’t go anywhere. 

How many votes to repeal Obamacare did the house hold when the dems had the senate? Over 60

How many did they vote in when they actually had control and could pass it?   Crickets

what was was what they wanted and what was lip service?

All politicians are about lip service.  They have certain assumptions:

Image result for rich people point and laughing

Related image

Now, you have seen what Politicians think of everyone, whether Republican or Democrat.  A disturbing romp in their psyche.

• Like 1