Man charged for trying to hire a contractor.

Silentpoet

4 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

Do you know how bad you have to be for the Aryan Brotherhood guy to be the good guy?

It is known that the lowest scum in prison are child molesters/rapists, so to me an AB turning him in is not surprising. It probably saved his life because in the GenPop world he will not live long, as it should be

• Like 2

Good. It's nice to not see that snitches get stitches crap in this thread. I recall a bunch of those posts at another website when Henry Hill died. Turning on his criminal scum friends was about the only thing Hill ever did that benefited society. At the very least the AB in this story is not the worst of the worst.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, G26S239 said:

Good. It's nice to not see that snitches get stitches crap in this thread. I recall a bunch of those posts at another website when Henry Hill died. Turning on his criminal scum friends was about the only thing Hill ever did that benefited society. At the very least the AB in this story is not the worst of the worst.

If you turn in people that committed the same crimes you did to save your own ass you are a snitch.  Nothing wrong with turning in a shitbag pedo.

20 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

If you turn in people that committed the same crimes you did to save your own ass you are a snitch.  Nothing wrong with turning in a shitbag pedo.

I expect people I hang around with to not be scumbag criminals. I make a point of not hanging around lowlifes. If I were to find out that someone I care about is a thief, a murderer or other such scumbag I would feel no obligation to help them cover up their crimes. YMMV.

As far as Henry Hill goes he was a scumbag. I consider the thieving, witness intimidation, murders and other crimes that Henry Hill committed to be far worse than testifying against Jimmy Burke, Paul Vario and the other such lowlifes. Does it bother you that Vario and Burke died in prison? I am okay with it, I believe the world would be a better place if scum like that served lots of time and died in prison.

2 hours ago, G26S239 said:

I expect people I hang around with to not be scumbag criminals. I make a point of not hanging around lowlifes. If I were to find out that someone I care about is a thief, a murderer or other such scumbag I would feel no obligation to help them cover up their crimes. YMMV.

As far as Henry Hill goes he was a scumbag. I consider the thieving, witness intimidation, murders and other crimes that Henry Hill committed to be far worse than testifying against Jimmy Burke, Paul Vario and the other such lowlifes. Does it bother you that Vario and Burke died in prison? I am okay with it, I believe the world would be a better place if scum like that served lots of time and died in prison.

I agree, the rat snitch part only applies to those that have done the same crime they are ratting someone out for.  In my mind you can rat out anyone for any crime that is worse than anything you have committed.

18 hours ago, Duc748s said:

It is known that the lowest scum in prison are child molesters/rapists, so to me an AB turning him in is not surprising. It probably saved his life because in the GenPop world he will not live long, as it should be

I always wondered if that was true or just an urban legend (that child molesters/child rapists have it really rough in prison).

7 hours ago, Gombey said:

Was it a dollar sign?

SS symbol, lightning bolts.  He said he had it done in prison in front of like 40 other dudes so that everybody would know what he stood for.

4 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

I always wondered if that was true or just an urban legend (that child molesters/child rapists have it really rough in prison).

Depends on how much attention they draw to themselves.  I don't think inmates go out of their way to hunt down molesters, but if it is made known, then they can make it miserable for them.  Local jail is different, they do want to hurt them from my experience.