Handgunlaw.us - Reliable information on states' laws

RussP

Handgunlaw.us

Why have this site

This site is owned by Steve Aikens and Gary Slider. We firmly believe in the Second Amendment, Concealed Carry and the fact that we have both a right and responsibility to take a pro-active position in our personal defense. Unfortunately, we recognize there are so many variances in our state to state laws, the average individual may have difficulty keeping up with those laws well enough to prevent them from breaking the law, especially as they travel. Since we have the ability to research those laws and create an informative Concealed Carry specific site, we have done so.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• Eric pinned this topic

Thank you for the kind words about Handgunlaw.us   They are very much appreciated. We try very hard to keep the information as accurate as possible and as up to date as possible. The site is designed around what Information I wanted when I traveled to another state. I figured what I wanted  to know is what others would want to know.   Thank you RussP for the Post. RussP and I have had contact in the past and he has always assisted me with any thing I needed. His assistance over the years has been very much appreciated.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Conflicting information on my state.  ND.  Says at bottom of link open carry is illegal as of 8/1/19.  Says references were removed stating it was/is legal even with permit.  Those said references are still there.  Thus the confliction. 

Edited by Kenobi
Clarification

TX Gun Rights finally got the RINO ousted who wanted gun control and opposed Constitutional Carry.  The RINO was dirty enough, it caught up to him.  Maybe he can move somewhere else and run as the Liberal Bill of Rights hater that he was.

Now, they are holding "Hearings," in Harris County for Universal Background checks.  I don't plan on buying a firearm over there.  I think they realized that.  Myself and others can easily dump them like yesterday's turds.  Now, they are having a go at Austin, trying to get the State to agree with their nonsense.  I don't see that happening.  I think they are pissed Constitutional Carry is in place, and by Executive Order by the Governor, firearms cannot be taken from citizens during a disaster, and can be openly carried by anyone.  So, I don't see them getting much love from our Governor.

On 10/27/2019 at 11:38 AM, Kenobi said:

Conflicting information on my state.  ND.  Says at bottom of link open carry is illegal as of 8/1/19.  Says references were removed stating it was/is legal even with permit.  Those said references are still there.  Thus the confliction. 

Kenobi,   That references the Permitless Carry Law Issue I had on the page. I was under the impression that Open and Concealed Carry were legal for Residents of North Dakota under their Resident Only permitless carry law and stated that. I removed the Open Carry part under Permitless Carry.  Seeing your post and reading what you wrote I checked and I murdered that Updated Notice!!!!!   See why you were confused.  Being an EMT I used my skills and saved the patient.  I will fix that and it will show up in a few hours. Sorry for the Confusion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Eric unpinned this topic