Grilled!

C36E546A-214F-41E2-B49B-8BB8C5500A9F.jpeg

Banana bread. . . 

4FC14B0B-8B98-4A8B-83B8-F9D7F84B8E63.jpeg

Fancy bread, for those so inclined

0E2094FC-73F9-408D-B3EA-7F64FF4AA387.jpeg

PBJ Banana Dog?

71B7F9DF-427D-4F40-A47D-DE374A20BEB1.jpeg

That banana dog looks like a great id3a!

15 hours ago, Collim1 said:

Extra chunky for me.  And with honey on wheat bread. 

I'm nor fussy about brand and Jif is probably as good as any. Peanut butter is a pretty basic food and in a blind taste test I doubt anyone could tell much difference between one brand and another. But I'm adamant about my preference for chunky and extra chunky would be a plus for me.

I'm also adamant about which is the most flavorful bread in the world, Oroweat "Best" winter wheat. I like whole grain bread because I like my bread chunky just like my peanut butter. I also like the combination of peanut butter and honey but PB&J is good sometimes with strawberry, raspberry, Blackberry, and Huckleberry Jam and Cream cheese and Jam is good, too. And I prefer jam to jelly because it's more chunky.

best0.jpg

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, PNWguy said:

I use Franz 9 Grain more often than not.  One of the few breads I have found that doesn't have high fructose corn syrup in it and under $2 a loaf...

0007222000143_A?$img_size_380x380$

Oroweat winter wheat has no high fructose corn syrup either but it's 4-5 dollars a loaf. I'll have to try the Franz Nine grain an dsee how it tastes. Franz breads are available locally but I've never seen the San Juan Island 9 grain. Franz is based in Oregon and is available in Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska. Oroweat is available nationwide and the company is owned by the Bimbo Baking company which also owns Sara Lee. Oroweat originated in California in the 1930's. I used to always like the Honey wheat berry but Winter wheat is better as far as taste goes.

Both the 9 grain and the winter wheat are somewhat "Processed" but multi-grain breeads still have the benefit of adding fiber to the diet and whole grains have nutritional value. reading the ingredients fro both, I notice Oroweat has MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES which Vegans tend to want to avoid because those things are emulsifiers derived from both vegetable and animal fats. But my primary concern is taste since it's not something I eat every day, while nutritional value is secondary but still important.

• Like 1

I'm nor fussy about brand and Jif is probably as good as any. Peanut butter is a pretty basic food and in a blind taste test I doubt anyone could tell much difference between one brand and another. But I'm adamant about my preference for chunky and extra chunky would be a plus for me.

I'm also adamant about which is the most flavorful bread in the world, Oroweat "Best" winter wheat. I like whole grain bread because I like my bread chunky just like my peanut butter. I also like the combination of peanut butter and honey but PB&J is good sometimes with strawberry, raspberry, Blackberry, and Huckleberry Jam and Cream cheese and Jam is good, too. And I prefer jam to jelly because it's more chunky.

best0.jpg.9fddc51e15a637075821750672376c61.jpg

Also excellent.

b893d068d1ec956356f4590299c9f2fc.jpg

a7590cd0d9f4f398d20c2a75e1692f9d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Hannie Caulder said:

LOL.

All my men are clean shaven, high & tight .mil.

That's just how I roll.

I shave twice a day when I take showers, morning and night. My hair is high and tight.  I can relate to that. 

Dave..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Jiff Chunky

All you smoothie types get online and see if you can order a set of nads!!

Now if we are talking female personal grooming............. then I'm a smooth man all the way!

Edited by F350
  • Like 1

My wife likes that organic PB that has an oil slick on top. To top it off, she uses the most expensive 23 grain bread she can find. 

Me? Give me any "kid approved" PB and grape jelly. My C-rats just said PB and grape jelly on the little green cans and if it was good enough then, it's good enough now. Just to tick off the wife, I buy Wonder bread for myself.