Random Posting

Eric

We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another, and evenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations. (Anaïs Nin, 1903 – 1977)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I found a way to avoid changing the clocks to adjust for Daylight Savings Time. I leave our clocks set to Standard Time all year. During the period when DST is in effect, I add an hour in my mind.....

My two clocks which spent the winter off an hour are correct once more. The others kept up with the times.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Moshe said:

Related image

"Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full!"

20 hours ago, Moshe said:

Image result for fail gifs

My son did something to me on an escalator that reminded me of that:

We were at a local mall when we needed to ride one.  He says that he will get on but only if I get on first.  So I foolishly get on and then he refuses to.  So now I'm stuck on this thing while he is just standing there (at around 6 years old) smiling at me.  Since the escalator was crowded I had to ride it all the way up, then back down the other one.  Fortunately I could see him the whole time.

• Like 4

Reminds me how I learned to ride a bike at 5 on a flight line road.  I recall, because the jet exhaust turned all the bushes dirty from jet fumes.  It was the 70's so I had white pants until I kept crashing iImage result for fail animated gifnto the bushes.  No helmet, no padding, just tough love.

• Like 1

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic