It’s getting bad at GT again

NPTim

59 minutes ago, Schrödinger's Cat said:

Looks like everyone is losing their **** over there.  Wait, are you saying that a member who is not a mod has the ban hammer?  Which member?

No, not really, just seems that way.

for the record, I ain’t naming names and I have the right to remain silent, listen to this....

Edited by NPTim
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Zonny said:

A little TOO comfortable? What the **** does that mean? As comfortable as the good old boys? There's very few women that post regularly on there and I can't think of one of them that can't hold their own and would feel the need to run to the mods. Maybe I'm missing something.

Look, I don’t go on purse forums and tell the women there what’s acceptable, seems like that street should go both ways, no?

37 minutes ago, NPTim said:

No, not really, just seems that way.

for the record, I ain’t naming names and I have the right to remain silent, listen to this....

Aw, come on man, look out for a brother ...

TjUZGYo.gif

how 'bout you you let me get a sip for fifteen cents?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, KFC said:

They took my bat.

Just your avatar, or the full monty?

After your and Tim's threads got nuked, I tried to do a search on your screen name and got nada. Or to borrow from Tim, Stalinized.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:

Last time I tried to log in there, it said I was banned for posting spam.  At one point, I asked a mod to close my account.  So, either that was how it was closed, or I actually had the hammer.   I don't know.  Either way, I like this place better.

i got banned for a month back in april  , reason was spam .    now i was high maintenance  user which i dunno what it is .  like i said this is my home now , i like the people i like the vibe. ERIC HAS GIVEN me chance after chance  and this place rocks .  but the one thing that still pisses me off i still get gt clickbit mail in my inbox on email . and ive contacted  the company like 20 times to stop with the BS . plus  last time i looked  it still looks like im logged in with 2 messages  and repeatedly asked to delete everything on me . but nope . and  

• Eric locked this topic