After all is said and done

Ricordo

once.........blonde.

OK...OK!  I'll tell the story.

I was working at a ______ in ________ when I met a young lady. Or shall I say she met me. Clearly a noobie, by circumstances I taught her a few moves and _______.  At first we didn't get along that well, but slowly but surely our chemistry and relationship  became.... electric! And by happenstance we entered into a competition. "Father" was staunchly opposed to all this but when the day arrived I had my hair dyed blonde to create more pizazz. In the end, I almost broke a foot (perhaps both), and no one really knows if we won but in the eyes of "father" all was well.

I hope I didn't spill something....

Btw, Historian. Who are these additional viewers that crop up and are counted? Is the website doing a Biden as in some states, where if you click once it counts as 10?

AFAIK, only you and me and my friend Kupta, the time traveller, are interested. And my friend Kupta, the time traveller, is only involved because he likes to double-check what I write. If I make a mistake it drives him nuts!

Is it possible that somewhere in the Constitution, maybe near the articles recognizing abortion and same sex marriage as inalienable human rights, there is a paragraph requiring “Real ID” to vote for electable federal government officials? You know... Presidents and Senators and Representatives.

Real ID would be state/local option for all other elected officials - states rights and all that.  

6 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Is it possible that somewhere in the Constitution, maybe near the articles recognizing abortion and same sex marriage as inalienable human rights, there is a paragraph requiring “Real ID” to vote for electable federal government officials? You know... Presidents and Senators and Representatives.

Real ID would be state/local option for all other elected officials - states rights and all that.  

It is possible. Article 1, Section 4 states:

"The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators."

Clearly, there's no need to search in the 14th Amendment for it. It just requires the will to do it. Or in some states, balls. Commonly referred to as "cojones".

13 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

I have resisted for days the urge to complete the cliche which is the title of the thread.

Still resisting...

Well, so far we've got Historian giving tacit assent to hugging Rashida Tlaib, which she so desperately needs.

That takes a lot.

We all know that fraud was committed. It seems that in these times it is to be expected. Tucker Carlson explains it quite well.

But in all this mess, the ultimate question is, "will it affect the outcome?".  And that's for the lawyers, robe-less or not, to sort it out. And the robe-less, unless volunteers,  are getting paid by the hour. We also know what that means.

Regardless, did someone really expect President Trump, after hearing about the hanky-panky going on, to just assent and turn away? I didn't.

And I didn't vote for him expecting any less. We all knew what was coming.

Give the man the benefit of the doubt. How many times have we heard him say something---- starting with "I'm being spied on"----  that everyone dismisses or doubts just to later find out that he was right after all?

Btw, I've volunteered to hug AOC. After all, she's a screamer.

Alexa....how did he know that?

Here's an example of what the opponent group that is against my friend Kupta, the time traveller, does.  It is expected to fetch anywhere from $150,000 to $200,000, unless somebody debunks it.

auction-2020-jpg.95286

Pity that it was proofed in 1964? But it might have been used in "Ben-Hur" too! You know, as in.... Ben-Hur..... Judah Ben-Hur.

Edited by Ricordo

4 hours ago, Ricordo said:

Here's an example of what the opponent group that is against my friend Kupta, the time traveller, does.  It is expected to fetch anywhere from $150,000 to $200,000, unless somebody debunks it.

Just once i'd like to be as smooth as Connery Bond.

Excuse me.  I need to make Mrs. Historian....

a Bond Woman.

(this your time to be shocked)

I just came home from a charity event in a Tuxedo!

And a PPK.

Edited by Historian
  • Haha 1