Got Pulled Over Today

Eric

CHL shows that LEO and FBI didn't have a problem with you, at least that's the way I see it. In Maine, CHL is optional, but I got one just for that reason. Never thought of showing a little leg, but since mine are hairy enough to pass for a moose, I might give it a try.

Edited by Paul53

On a lighter note!

The cute woman was pulled over for speeding by a California Highway Patrol motorcycle officer.  When he walked up to her window and opened his ticket book she said: "I bet you're going to sell me a ticket to the Highway Patrolmen's Ball."

He replied, "No, highway patrolmen don't have balls."

There followed a moment of silence while she smiled and he realized what he'd said.

He then closed his book, got back on his motorcycle and left. She was laughing too hard to start her car for several minutes.

Courtesy goes a long way on a stop, and also in court. Riding on I5 with my younger brother in his 69 Mach 1 with a 428 SCJ we get pulled over by a state trooper and Paul gets wrote up. Long story but some doof in a pickup was trying to get us to race, and he was going past us and should have been the one pulled over.  We take it to court. We're like 18 and 20. We sit through a drug out case before ours. Bunch of lying kids. Yeah, they didn't get off. Well our turn comes. Paul and I both testify, politely. Cop was a prick. Judge says, "I think it's time the state lost one. Not guilty." Trooper was beyond pissed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1