Some Goodness.. Whoop Ass

DrB

20 minutes ago, autogeddon said:

Dude! You have 13 lowers! That is very unlucky. You must buy another to correct this problem!

Not unlucky for me. Unlucky for some poor SOB who tries to take them. ☠️ I have another one in the safe..

Dave..

Edited by DrB
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mike said:

Are any of the lowers AR-10 size or are they all AR-15?

If they are all AR-15 you might need to expand your collection by adding a few of the bigger size for reach out and touch someone calibers.

They are all AR-15.  The 03-A4's will touch out for anything I need.

But you got me curious of he AR-10's. I don't know about those so please tell me more.

Thank's  Dave..

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Moshe said:

In this day and age, I have a profound respect for doctors that are willing to own firearms.  It tends to be the exception rather than the rule.  

To clarify, I am not a Doctor.  Wish I was.  I am called Doctor B or DocB at work because my Initials are DrB.  When I used to teach I would get a crapile of free textbooks sent to me for free.  They would just show up..  If someone at works says "Hey Dave" it will just usually blow by.  If they say "Hey Doctor B" that gets my attention.

Dave.. 

2 minutes ago, DrB said:

To clarify, I am not a Doctor.  Wish I was.  I am called Doctor B or DocB at work because my Initials are DrB.  When I used to teach I would get a crapile of free textbooks sent to me for free.  They would just show up..  If someone at works says "Hey Dave" it will just usually blow by.  If they say "Hey Doctor B" that gets my attention.

Dave.. 

Okay, I confused you with a guy/gal named Dr. Picard.

Just now, DrB said:

That's ok, I'm willing to try though.  You need any upcoming surgery? Hahaaa..

Dave..

Sure.  Next week I get put under so they can reburn the nerves on the left side of my arthritic neck to turn off the migraines for a couple months until they grow back.

6 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Sure.  Next week I get put under so they can reburn the nerves on the left side of my arthritic neck to turn off the migraines for a couple months until they grow back.

Good luck.. Hope it works for you.  Wish you well...

Dave..

• Thanks 2

On 6/15/2019 at 11:27 PM, DrB said:

They are all AR-15.  The 03-A4's will touch out for anything I need.

But you got me curious of he AR-10's. I don't know about those so please tell me more.

Thank's  Dave..

AR-10 is a generic term just like AR-15 (Armalite Rifle blah blah blah). As you know the AR-15 receivers can be used on many calibers of uppers, same goes for the AR-10's, the difference is the size of the calibers. AR-10 is usually associated with 7.62x51 (.308), but you can make them into .243 Win, .260 Rem, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm08, and .338 Federal, .358 Win, and I'm sure a few others.

These 2 links show examples of what you can do (hunting and sniper) with the bigger guns. Think shooting a deer at 700yards with an AR rifle. Obviously you can build similar guns for 1/3 the price of these, but I am a Wilson fan boy so...…...

https://www.wilsoncombat.com/ultimate-hunter/

https://www.wilsoncombat.com/308-super-sniper/

One BIG difference between AR-10 and AR-15 is that AR-10 has no "standard" so this upper might not work with that lower etc. Generally it is DPMS Style and Armalite style but you need to choose your parts carefully with the AR-10's, where AR-15 most stuff from one company will interchange with another company.

• Thanks 2

On 6/15/2019 at 10:31 AM, autogeddon said:

Dude! You have 13 lowers! That is very unlucky. You must buy another to correct this problem!

For a split second I thought those were all handguns with the barrels removed.