Any one rocking a CZ P-07?

DWARREN123

It is on my short list for next handgun purchase. Partly because I'm interested in giving the DA/SA thing a try, partly because there's a Kadet conversion for it. I'm looking hard at the G19 Gen5 too, but I made a promise to myself a few years ago not to be an early adopter of anything anymore. 

I will give real consideration to your enthusiasm for the P-07. Do you have the Kadet setup by chance? I'd really like to hear how it runs.

2 hours ago, DWARREN123 said:

I do have the Kadet kit for it. Runs great only thing is the slide does not lock back very often on a mag when empty.

Accurate for my level of insanity.

Is the slide on the Kadet steel or alloy? The slide on the regular Kadet is steel, but it uses a clever mini blowback "slide in a slide" so it will cycle on .22lr. The slide on the P-07 version is one piece, so I'm suspecting it's alloy. Only a bummer if so because of the lost weight.

33 minutes ago, DWARREN123 said:

Alloy slide but it works well. Just like having a .22lr pistol to practice with instead of your carry piece.

FYI got the Kadet kit from Budsgunshop.com for $226 delivered to my door. Cheapest price I found.

Oh, I know the prices. I've been looking. The competition, if I jump on this DA/SA compact idea, is the HK P2000. I'm actually leaning to the HK, but that Kadet kit is a strong feature.

A P-07 is riding my hip in a Kramer scabbard holster when ever I leave the house, am not going to work.

These are really sweet little guns.  They shoot fast and they're ACCURATE as hell.  Hits on a 12 x 20 IDPA plate at 50 yards are so easy it gets boring.

I do hear complaints about the price of magazines, but honestly, how many does a guy need?  If you spend the $30+ and buy one, you have three, for a total of 45 rounds, or nearly one box.

If you're looking to change things up, or like me, just couldn't get on the Glock bandwagon, do yourself a favor and BUY ONE!

12 hours ago, jame said:

I do hear complaints about the price of magazines, but honestly, how many does a guy need?  If you spend the $30+ and buy one, you have three, for a total of 45 rounds, or nearly one box.

If you're looking to change things up, or like me, just couldn't get on the Glock bandwagon, do yourself a favor and BUY ONE!

To answer your question: A man requires a minimum of 6 magazines per handgun and 10 per main battle rifle, according to long known internet lore.   Two is one, one is none kinda thing.  Attrition, rust, loss and politicians come into factor.  

Edited by GlockPride

Ireally like my P07 suppressor ready, in grey.

I have huge gorilla hands yet this pistol just feels perfect. Another plus is that it is the first pistol I have ever used that I don't have to adjust my grip to activate the safety , slide release or drop a mag. Just move the thumb.

• 9 months later...

It was my nightstand gun until our alarm went off at 3:00am one night. I will skip details including how/why I wound up clearing the house and not LE. Suffice it to say for the purpose of this thread-that grip that seemed so cool on the range was surprisingly uncool and slippery in hand.

Back to my Wiley Clapp Commander...with a TLR-6 mounted.